Epilogue. 1

A/N: Yes. You read that title right. This is Epilogue 1 of 2. No part of this year has been kind to me. It makes it hard to write a happy ending to this story when I've experienced quite the opposite. So.

To be nice to all of you who have read this story. And have very patiently waited for these final moments.

There is one happy ending.
And one sad ending.

It is up to you which you'd prefer to read. Or read both and let me know your thoughts. Either way, let's begin.

*General POV*

*Time skip, unspecified*

Wednesday and Enid had been together for more than 3 years. Yet Wednesday still celebrated every month their relationship continued on.

Enid would say she found it overbearing, but that would be a lie. She adored her raven. In every way possible. Especially when it came down to the romantic antics.

How could she not?

As the two grew their relationship, they encountered many troubles. From Wednesday throwing herself into danger to Enid's monthly wolf-out. They were hardly without their issues.

What mattered, though, was not the problems they faced. It was their continued faithfulness to each other.

They never gave up on each other. And that is what brought them to this moment now.

*Wednesday POV*

She had spent years hiding the true meaning behind that fateful day by the waterfall. She was too good at secrets, but only when they mattered.

Wednesday was standing in her ever dark room, which was less dark now than it was when she was younger.

There was a dusting of pink around the room now. The thread used to sew blankets together. A pillow laying in the middle of the bed. The table side lamp. Many other items now had color, thanks to her lovely wolf but never becoming overbearing.

Wednesday has become fond of the color truthfully. It made her mate happy, and therefore, it made her happy. It was a sickly sort of cliché. A sort of cliché where Wednesday became a Meer mushy puddle for her dearest.

Wednesday bit down the light smile, stone faced as always. She turned to her right-hand man, literally.

Thing tapped impatiently on the desk. The pair had been planning this moment since Wednesday had failed all those years ago.

"Do not mock me. Until you have a wife, you can not judge me." Wednesday snapped at the hand. She folded her arms and cocked an eyebrow.

Enid had made her more expressive, but only slightly.

Thing made a fake salute and thudded to the floor. He comes to his rightful place on Wednesday's shoulder.

It was time.

*Author POV*

Now, you might be wondering what these two have up their sleeves. Well, Wednesday's sleeve.

But, I'll let Enid find out for you.

*Enid's POV*

Enid had been gardening with Morticia all morning. Something the two had begun doing together around the first anniversary of the two girls. It was nice for Enid to have moments close to Wednesday's mother.

Yet she'd be lying if she said she wasn't still nervous around her.

"Now, dear, do be careful with that nightshade." Morticia had her small smile as she always had. Enid was always careful working in the garden, and not just because the Addam's only grew plants that were dangerous.