So What To do

Wednesday's POV:

Wednesday stood just outside the doorway of her bedroom. She hesitated for a moment, she starred at the sleeping form of her mate. She felt the peace within her own black hole of a soul.

It was less of a black hole now.

"Sleep well." She whispered to the room, perfectly below the werewolf hearing state. She looked to Thing, who waved her off. He would keep her company when she woke up wondering where Wednesday had gone off, too.

Enid could not know what she was doing today. Wednesday had enlisted the entire family to keep her entertained.

Now was her moment.

*Enid's POV*

Enid woke with a large yawn. Stretching, only to realize her Weds was no longer beside her.

She rubbed her face and checked around the room with a confused expression. Her eyes landed on Thing.

She got out of bed as she spoke to him.

"Thing, where's Wednesday? She asked him.

"No idea, but let's do our nails today. I need a buffing"

Enid rolled her eyes at the hand. She felt something weird in her chest. It was like anxiety that wasn't hers.

"Thing what's going on?"

"Nothing, Wednesday just had to go deal with something with Morticia."

Enid nodded. Maybe Wednesday was anxious about talking to her mom? Enid decided that must be it.

So for the next hour or more her and Thing fixed up their nails together.

Enid's ended up being a beautiful light pink. Thing's were just a shimmery clear.

After that, Enid went on to leave the room. She found Pugsley right about to knock.

"Hey Pugs, what do ya need?" Enid asked, glancing around the room hoping to spot Wednesday. To no avail, of course.

"So I've lost Pubert. Can you help me look for him?" He was heaving in breath. Clearly, in a panic.

"Yeah sure, have you seen Wednesday, though?"

"Nope! Come on!" He grabbed her wrist, pulling Enid to the top floor.

"We should start top to bottom!" He shouted as he ran around looking for the poor 4-year-old.

Enid just sighed and began helping him search.

"Pugs, he isn't up here." She'd become slightly annoyed with the young boy. Was he really even looking?

"Okay, well, let's try the second level!" He shouted at her from down the hallway.

"Do you really need my help with this?" She asked. She was only agitated because she needed to know Wednesday was okay. She swore the anxiety was rising.

"Yes! He likes you more than me!" Pugsley was behind her now. She nearly jumped out of her skin when he shouted.

"Okay, I get it. I get it." She clasped her hands over her ears. It was overly loud today for some reason. Now, her own anxiety was building. What were these feelings?

"Just follow me!"

*Time jump 2 hours*

Enid huffed as she walked into the kitchen. She nearly growled when she found Pubert crawling on the table. Of course, he had been on the first floor this whole time!

"PUGSLEY!" She shouted through the whole house.

"Yes?" Almost immediately, he was in the room.

"There he is!" Pugsley grabbed Pubert and took him by the foot to hang upside.

"You were supposed to be tied up!" He laughed and walked off with the toddler.

Enid just sighed. Her feelings were only getting worse through all the running around with Pugsley.

"My dear!" Oh no.

"Yes, Grandmama?" Enid turned and forced a smile onto her face.

"Come, come. Taste this food for me. It'll be your dinner." Grandmama ushered Enid into the cooking area of the kitchen. A lovely stew was bubbling over the stove.

Enid tried just a bit to humor her.

"It's wonderful as always, Grandmama."

"Thank you, my dear! Go on now. Gomez was looking for you."

And Enid was ousted from the kitchen just like that. What was Wednesday's family on today? She was being dragged every which way.

Enid walked over to Gomez's study. He was just sitting in his chair, so she wondered what was so important. What was going on?

"Hi, Mr. Addams." Enid waved as she entered.

"My dear loba (wolf), you can call me dad. Now come sit." He gestured to the chair in front of his desk.

"I'd rather stick to Gomez, I think." Enid said, the blush crawling up her neck, though said otherwise.

"Of course, el lobo de mi cuervo (my Raven's wolf)! Whatever fits you." He smiled brightly at the werewolf. He was such a lively man.

"What is it you need me for, sir?" She asked after a few beats of silence.

"Ah yes! I needed your help. You see, my little storm cloud would normally help me with this. She suggested you might like to help me!"

"She did?" Enid asked. She was confused. Why would Wednedsay send Enid to replace her for anything?

"Of course! Now we are just going to reorganize my books. Should only take an hour or two..." he drew out his words as he looked around the room.

This would definitely take like three hours. Enid held back a sigh. She wanted to help. She just would rather not in this exact moment.

"Well, let's get started then." She said instead. Taking all the books from his desk.

"We go in alphabetical order. Thank you, hermoso lobo (beautiful wolf)." He just smiled and began to help her too.

They got into a comfortable rhythm pretty quickly. Silently working together.

*3 hours later*

Enid sighed as she put the last book into place. She felt like her whole day had basically been stolen from her. It was nearly 5 pm already.

"maravilloso! My dear! Wonderful, wonderful work!" Gomez beamed at his bookcase. Smiling more so at Enid than at the books.

She brushed it off. Maybe he just enjoyed getting one on one time with her.

"Well, off you go, I've gotta figure it out how to switch them all around again for next time!" He laughed and lightly pushed Enid out the room

What was with all the pushing? She was growing more and more frustrated.

All of that washed away as she saw Morticia walking toward her. She frozen in fear. What if Wednesday and Morticia had faught?

"Good evening, darling. Come along." Morticia reached a hand out to Enid. Beckoning her forward.

"Where are we going?" Enid hesitated, not yet moving from her spot.

"You will see." Was all Morticia said as she turned to begin walking.

Enid quickly followed. She was led up the stairs and to the back hallway.

This was a corridor she'd never seen before.

"Just remember, you are still kids." Morticia gave a knowing smile, patted Enid's head, and walked off. Leaving her infant of two double doors.

She assumed her only option now was to open them.

Enid shoved the doors open. The scene before her coming into view.

(A/N

Hahahaha! Hi! Yes, cliff hanger. Yes, the next chapter is the End. Yes, it's perfect!