CHAPTER 8

I walk back to my room from Salvatore's office easily

I walk back to my room from Salvatore's office easily. Oh yeah I have a photographic memory, so when Luca took me on the house tour I memorized everything.

I get back into my room, get a change of clothes which consist of Jason's sweatpants and Ashton's sweatshirt, and make my way to take a shower. I stripped my clothes and got into the hot water. Ugh this feels nice. I wash and condition my hair. Then I exfoliate with a vanilla scent. I shave my legs, and finally wash my body with a vanilla body wash. If you can't tell, I like vanilla.

I get out of the shower, dry off and rewrap my injuries. The bruises on my neck are going away, but my ribs still look terrible. They don't seem to be getting worse which is good. I put ointment on my injuries, including my eyebrow, and wrap my ribs. I put on my clothes and make sure my tattoos are covered. I walk out of my bathroom to find Luca sitting on my bed.

"Hey twinny" Luca says smiling

"Hey Luca" I say letting my guard down some

Nervously scratching the back of his head he asks "Would you want to watch a movie?"

"Sure." I say a little unsure

"YAY" Luca says excitedly laying down on the right side of the bed

I turn off the lights, and turn on the LED lights surrounding my room to blue.

"Luca I need to make a phone call, how about you pick out the movie." I tell him

"Okay no problem" he says still smiling

I go into my closet, shut the door, and sit down on one of the benches in the car corner. I then call Jason.

Phone cal between Jason and Laura :

J: Hey baby is everything okay?

L: Kind of. I don't know.

J: Well what's happened since you called us a few hours ago?

L: We had dinner together, my TWIN, oh yeah I have a twin if I didn't tell you before. His name is Luca. He's actually laying in my bed right now finding a movie for us to my watch. Anyway, Luca took me on a house tour then we went to my father's office. There he told me the rules which I basically told him I wasn't going to follow. Then I asked him what they meant by "I'm so happy to have you back." You will probably want to punch something after I tell you this but just try to keep calm so I can explain everything. So, he told me that Hannah practically kidnapped me when I was 2 years old because she was jealous of the attention I was getting from my brothers and father. So that bitch took me from having a good life because she wanted all the attention. I mean it makes sense with all the things she used to call me, but like what the hell did I do to deserve that?

J: Baby you're rambling. Okay I need you to take a deep breathe. Inhale.... exhale. Good. Now, what Hannah did makes me want to resurrect her just to kill her. And I know a lot of shit happened to you in those 15 years, but if that never happened you wouldn't have met me or Ash. I know I could never live without you baby. So please, just don't overthink everything. We'll be there tomorrow night okay?