CHAPTER 27

[A/N a very long and interesting chapter ahead! Make sure to vote :)) ]

I woke up late today, again. Yesterday was so exhausting. Between things at home and Xander's little sister showing up out of thin air, it was a hectic day to say the least.

Today I decided to ride my motorcycle to school. It's not as cold today and I didn't feel like driving. I pull into the parking lot 10 minutes after class was supposed to start. I park next to Xander and notice another bike in the lot.

Damn who owns that?

Damn who owns that?

It's sexy as fuck

I stop gawking at the motorcycle and fix my clothes. I pull down my black hoodie so it covers the belt tied around my hips securing my black jeans. I walk into school and open the door to room 105. "Nice of you to join us Mr. Ivanov" Mr. T says sarcastically

god he annoys me

I get to my seat and see Laura sitting in it. Oh, forgot about that. I just sit in the seat next to her. She doesn't even bother looking in my direction. What the hell is her problem? She's wearing black sweatpants, black and white nike's, and a black hoodie.

I turn my attention back to Mr. T who's talking about what we should be studying for our next test.

I start to zone out after this. Just daydreaming about nothing in particular.

I'm so bored

You could pay attention in class?

Not likely

I look to Laura to see what she's doing, but she just has her head down on the table.

What is she sleeping?

I continue looking at her wondering if she's actually asleep. Luca mentioned she has really sharp reflexes, but I doubt that.

Hmm I should mess with her. She looks like she's asleep

I go into my bag and take out a sharpie. I contemplate my options before deciding to draw something on her. Before the pen reaches her face, she speaks up harshly saying "If you draw on me with that, I will take that pen and shove it so far up your ass that you'll be limping for a week."