Disclaimer

This story contains -

️⚠️Mature language
⚠️ Explicit content
⚠️ Alcohol consumption
⚠️ Detailed smut

Side note

The person this story was inspired by and I are no longer in contact. This is me saying goodbye to his memories.

This will have a happy ending because our story in real life didn't have it. I'm rewriting our story.

Important notes

🔸The main characters are 18+ and all the sexual activities between them are consensual.
Consent is everything.

🔸If a chapter contains sensitive topics, I'll put an additional warning in it.
All the chapters with smut have one. Now, now, Let's not be skipping straight to them lol.

🔸This is my first book ever. There'll be mistakes, I'm sure of it. Notify me, I'll correct them but refrain from being rude or mean.

🔸I've mentioned slow burn in the tags for a reason.
I know you love smut (so do I) but the characters can't be jumping each other as soon as they meet.

🔸The real smut starts from chapter 10 (4th is smutty too). There's a lot of teasing and sexual tension building before the real thing.

🔸Let me specify, this is not a love triangle. Despite how the beginning sounds, this is 100% NOT a love triangle.

🔸This book is intended for mature audience. If you are not old enough but still want to read it, go ahead. Who am I to stop you? But remember that it's on you, not me ;)

🔸 I might add new characters in the Introduction section later and new warnings as the story proceeds.
I'll be free styling my way throughout this book so be prepared for some changes.

🔸I'm known to be kinky and freaky so you might see the side characters involved in some forbidden, fruity or dark stuff. Consider yourselves warned.

🔸Oh, and.... thanks for giving this book a chance. I'm far from perfect but I'm trying to improve everyday. Hope you enjoy reading.

🔸I'll be happy to recieve your suggestions, requests and constructive criticisms. Feel free to express your thoughts.

🔸The cover was made by the very talented iburnrice and I can't thank her enough for it. I'm in love with cover. You should definitely check out her profile to see other amazing works of her.

🔸If you don't like this book, you are welcome to drop it. There's no need to leave hate comments.
It'll be hard for me not to take them personally because the characters are literally me and my ex best friend. Hope you understand.

🔸 One last thing— vote and comment because that's the only way I can know that you read the book and liked it :)

AND

⚠️ Do not use my work without my knowledge. I've literally spent hours on it. HOURS!!

Edit after 10k views

Ps - Maybe someday in future, I'll contact the real life Kevin to tell him about this book and have him read it.

Edit after 50k views

Pss - I love the comments you guys have been leaving. Some of y'all are just the nicest people ever. I fucking love wattpad.