Chapter 4.

Warning : Mature content

✯✯✯

"Ugh

"Ugh.... When will it be my turn?" I complained to Kevin for the millionth time.

"What is it this time?" He looked up from his laptop, pausing whatever he was doing.

Kevin and I had started hanging out a lot during the past few weeks. I enjoyed his company and I knew he did too. I loved Ava but me and her were well... not alike. She was a party girl while I preferred the comfort of my home.

Kevin also liked staying at home, watching movies, playing videogames, and eating ice-cream, so we got along really well.

Kevin started driving me to and from college now and came over whenever I called him. He once brought heatpacks, chocolates, and icecream when I told him I was having period cramps.

I sometimes visited his apartment when Jake wasn't around but most of the time, my apartment was our hang out spot. We didn't talk about him. That was an unspoken rule.

It was decided when Kevin told me that Jake started hating me after I told him off that day. He also disliked the fact that his best friend hung out with me but Kevin and I couldn't care less.

I usually tried to avoid him in college because I didn't like the look he gave me. He acted like I was somehow the villian. Asshole.

"There's a sexting scene in this book. I've always loved the idea of sexting because it sounds really naughty but I have never done it myself. When will I get to experience it?" I pouted my lips and closed the book I was reading.

I read erotic books in my free time and complained to him about how it's all fictional and I'd never be able to experience this in reality.

"I don't understand sexting. What are you supposed to say in that? It's not like anything's actually happening." He shrugged his shoulders.

"It's all about imagination. Even if nothing's happening, you have to feel it and you have to describe whatever you feel." I had never sexted before but I did know what the basics were.

"You know I'm not good at imagination. Maybe sexting's not for everyone." He looked at his laptop again and resumed his game.

"Let me try something. If it doesn't work, I'll admit that sexting's not for everyone." The corners of my mouth quirked up in a playful smile.

I'd had unholy thoughts about Kevin quite a few times now. I had pictured multiple scenarios where we'd end up tangled in my sheets. He had even invaded my wet dreams.

But so far, I hadn't got a chance to make any sexual advances on him. I didn't want to rush it considering that the reason why he stayed far away from girls was still unknown to me.

But this felt like the perfect opportunity to test the waters. To find out if he too felt this magnetic pull between us. So I desperately wanted him to say yes.

"Okay." He closed his laptop and directed all of his attention to me. I tried to hide the smile forming on my lips. He had no idea what he just agreed to.

"Close your eyes. Listen to every word I say and form pictures in your head." I said and he nodded. "Imagine a dimly lit room." I closed the curtains in the room.

"I'm sitting on the the bed in a short black dress, legs crossed, leaning back on my hands. I see you entering the room and get up from the bed, slowly, seductively, and walk towards you keeping eye contact." I got up from the couch and stood behind him, whispering the next words in his ears.

"I get down on my knees and start unbuckling your belt." I whispered, my lips lightly touching his ears. I ran my fingers up his neck and the skin erupted in goosebumps.

He seemed shocked by my touch but didn't stop me. That was all the encouragement I needed so I unbuttoned a few of his buttons and softly touched the hard muscles.

He gupled at the contact and his Adam's apple bobbed in his throat.

"I pull down your pants and grab you with my hand. I stroke the tip and squeeze lightly as you gulp in anticipation." I bit his earlobe and then licked it to soothe the pain. He moaned. I loved that sound. It was like music to my ears.

"I kiss the tip and run my tongue over its length, from the base to the top." I kissed his neck and he groaned. I could feel my panties getting wet.

"I finally take you in my mouth and suck hard, not breaking eye contact." I sucked on the skin of his neck and he made another delicious sound.

I could see him breathing heavily now. I knew he was getting turned on. I hummed with satisfaction.

"I move my hand down to my panties and slip it inside. I start playing with my clit and squeeze my boobs with the other hand. My mouth bobs up and down your length, licking and teasing."

I trailed my fingers down his front until it reached his crotch. I palmed his throbbing erection and he jolted in surprise.

He abruptly stood up, cheeks flushed, embarassment clear on his face. He was still panting. The bulge in his sweats hadn't gone down in the slightest.

I pointed at his erection and said, "I think... I've proven my point. Your imagination is not poor. You just needed some help."

He turned even redder, if that's possible.
I was enjoying the show. I didn't know he was a shy boy."Speaking of help..... I can help with that." I said, gesturing to his erection.

That thing looked huge. I wondered how it would feel to ride it, to feel it buried deep inside of me. I had to clench my thighs at the thought.

"Um.... No.... I'll just help myself to the bathroom. I'm sorry." He said and left as soon as he could.

"You don't have to be sorry. If anything, I should probably thank you. I didn't know I could turn someone on with mere words." I called behind him.

I wouldn't have minded taking care of his hard on for him. I was the reason he got it, I would've been happy to help him get rid if it.

But maybe he didn't want to cross that line and wanted to stay strictly as friends. My soaked panties had other plans though.

I loved how he reacted to my touch. Now that I had gotten a little taste, I couldn't help but want more.

The images of his chest rising and falling with each breath, his full lips parting as he moaned, a soft pink blush decorating his cheeks, and the huge bulge in his pants were still playing in my head and I had to retire to my room to release my own tension.

He hadn't laid a single finger on me and I was already feeling so hot and bothered just by watching him react to my touch. My body hadn't wanted someone so much in such a long time. It was rare. The want. The need. And I loved it.

I told myself that I'd wait for him to give in to his temptations. I'd tease, flirt, use sexual innuendos, hint at my intentions, but I wouldn't touch. I'd wait for him to make the first move. The wait would make the end result taste so much sweeter.

Soon. It'd happen soon. I told myself as I closed the door and reached in the drawer for my vibrator.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I've never written smut in my life. I hope it wasn't too bad.