Chapter 18.

It was four in the morning when the alarm went off and I was too tired to care

It was four in the morning when the alarm went off and I was too tired to care. I didn't care that it was a weekday and that we had to attend classes. I just wanted to stay there with those pair of arms around me.

Just as I was about to turn it off, Kevin beat me to it. "Can we please stay a little longer?" He said with a pout and god, how could I never say no to that face?

"Looks like we are skipping college today." I declared. He giggled as I ran my hands through his hair and tried to untangle the knots.

"What's funny?" I looked at him amusingly. His giggling sound was so cute, I wanted to hear it more often.

"I just.... I can't believe this. Who knew I'll be missing classes someday because I had the most mind blowing sex ever?"

"So it was mind blowing, hm? Does that mean you don't regret it? I thought that you were enjoying yourself in the moment but your thoughts will be different once you wake up."

I didn't realise when my fingers started drawing shapes on his chest but I continued because it gave me a reason not to look at him.

I tried my best to make his first time as enjoyable as possible but some part of me was still nervous. What if he regrets his first time being with someone like me? What if he wanted to save it for the love of his life but changed his mind because of the sexual tension between us last night?

"No. I don't regret it at all. How could I? I mean... yeah, my shoulders ache where you fingernails dug in them, my back stings where you scratched it, my neck itches where you left hickeys but it's a good kind of pain. Last night was better than anything I could've asked for. Even if the sex wasn't so amazing, your presence would've been enough. It's a plus point that the sex was out of this world."

He stopped my hand and pulled me closer by the waist to kiss my forehead, and I blushed. His romantic gestures always succeeded in making me blush. I didn't even know if he realised that it was considered romantic and not something that friends did.

Friends? Was that what we still were? But what else, if not friends?  It was a dangerous path where my thoughts were headed and I had to stop before my overthinking took the better of me. I don't have to complicate things with those useless thoughts, I told myself.

"I'm glad you feel that way. And you are not the only one in a good kind of pain. I'm sore down there and my thighs ache. You were wild in bed." I closed my eyes and hugged him closer to my chest.

"Is it bad that I feel kind of proud? That I'm reason you are feeling that pain. It means I wasn't bad in bed." He rubbed slow circles on my back and I felt sleep returning to my eyes.

"You couldn't be further from being bad. Also, I'm starting to think that you are kinkier than I thought. I didn't expect you to feel proud after numbing my legs." He chuckled at the last sentence but before he could say anything, I yawned.