Chapter 10.

Warning : Mature content

✯✯✯

My mind had stopped working

My mind had stopped working. All I knew was that his hand was cupping my sex, teasing it. And his mouth was kissing me like I was his last meal.

I knew he would do something if I provoked him but I hadn't expected this. His boldness had blown my mind away.

He suddenly pinched my clit and I squirmed under his touch, my back arching. I moaned in his mouth and started grinding myself on his hand, desperate to feel something.

But he removed his hand from my core and placed it on the back of my thigh. I was about to protest when he gave it a squeeze. I moaned again and grabbed onto his shoulders for support.

"Beg. Beg for me, Ariel. Beg for my touch."

"Please... I need your fingers inside me. I-⁠I need you to fuck me." I pleaded with him.

"Will you beg someone else like this, Ariel?" He trailed his hands on the inside of my thighs, ever so slowly, torturing me, not giving me what I wanted.

"N-No. Only you can make me beg. Touch me now, please." He looked satisfied. I was dripping at this point. I'll rip his head off if he dares to leave without getting me off today.

"Drop the panties." Am I hearing things?
I just stood there, stupidly gazing at him without making a move to obey his command.

"You complained that your vibrator has been doing my work. So I'm addressing that complaint now. Drop. The. Panties." He repeated and the look in his eyes told me that he wasn't playing around so I obeyed this time.

I slipped my hand in the waistband of my panties and dropped them to the floor along with my cotton shorts.

My lower body was bare now and his eyes raked over my dripping pussy. "Look at the mess you've made, baby. Did I do this to you?"

Baby? I blushed. I, Ariel Watts, queen of dirty talking, blushed. "Yes. This is the effect you have on me. This is what you do to me." I pulled him in for a kiss. My hardened nipples were pressed against his chest.

He pried away from the kiss, not letting me have my way. I pouted at his sudden dominance. "Will you let someone else touch you like this?" He crooked an eyebrow at me as he placed his hands on the curve of my ass.

"No." As soon as those words left my mouth, he yanked my body impossibly close and kissed hungrily. His hand dropped between my legs and traced the length of my slit with a finger. I gasped at the contact. He spreaded the wetness on my clit and circled it. I bit his lip and pulled at his dark locks in response.

His lips travelled to my neck and sucked on the skin as his finger thrust into me. My walls clenched at the intrusion. "Fuck, yes." My body felt like it could combust.

He started moving his finger inside me and I was reduced to a moaning, panting mess. Sweat trickled down my spine. "More!! I need more." I spoke through short, heavy breaths.

"My dirty, dirty girl. Your sweet, tight pussy is getting greedy, isn't it? Should I give it what it wants?"

"Yes! Please do it." I sounded very desperate. He chuckled as he added another finger in my opening.

His dirty talk was doing something to me. He started moving his fingers in and out at a rapid pace. My wet juices were making a squelching sound. It felt so good I was about to lose my shit.

I buried my head in the crook of his neck. And just when I thought it couldn't get any better, he curled his fingers inside me. "Holy shit." My hips swirled against him uncontrollably as he found my G-spot.

"I'm going to come!" I was so close. I couldn't wait any longer.

"Come for me, Ariel. Come all over my fingers." His thrusts became harder and faster as my body trembled with a building orgasm. He insterted another finger and I came undone.

A rush of wetness released out of me and I digged my nails in his shoulders, holding on for dear life. It was an intense feeling. Better than any orgasm my vibrator had given me.

My body relaxed as I came down from my high and I found him smiling at me. His hand was covered in my juices.

He looked at the mess I made on the floor and hummed with satisfaction. "You look so pretty when you come. If only you could see yourself, eyes rolled back, swimming in ecstasy while crying my name out loud."

He brought his fingers to his lips and licked them clean. My jaw dropped to the floor. The duality of this man is insane. I need to get him checked.

"Close your mouth baby." He smirked at me.

"Why don't you do it for me? Or better yet, put it to better use. Slide your dick in it for example." My mind was still fuzzy but I hadn't lost my edge.

He blushed a deep red and avoided looking in my direction. "Leave it for some other day. Let's focus on getting you cleaned up for now." He lifted me up in his arms and headed towards the bathroom.

"You either have multiple personalities or you lied about being a virgin. Take your pick." He can't just give me my best ever orgasm with his fingers and then say he's inexperienced. I'm not having it.

"None. I had a bit of a porn addiction as a teenager though. So I know all this stuff. Also, you are incredibly tempting so it all came naturally to me." He looked at me with a soft smile.

"But you didn't blush even once when you were talking dirty and finger fucking me. How's that possible?" I thought he was shy but he sure didn't look like it a few moments ago.

"Um...I was jealous at the thought of someone else touching you and wanted to give you a reason not to go to them. Also, I was focused on making you feel good." So jealousy and focus make him go feral. Noted.

I cleaned myself up while he cleaned the living room floor and fetched some fresh clothes for me. I changed into them and he lifted me back up. "You must be exhausted. You should take a nap."

I looked at him adorably. "Kevin, how come you've never had a girlfriend? Girls could kill to have a boyfriend like you but I've never seen you with any girl before me." I had been meaning to ask this for a while now.

He glanced at me once and quickly looked away with a pained expression. I had struck a raw chord.

"I was.... rejected. By the first girl I ever liked. We used to be good friends before that. I've been staying away from girls ever since. I lose my confidence around them." There was a rare vulnerability in his voice.

"There must be something wrong with me. I think.... they'll start hating me once they get to know me. I don't want that to happen so I don't let them get close."

I don't know what came over me but I reaced up and kissed his cheek."There's nothing wrong with you Kevin. There's not an ounce of you that I dislike. Take it from someone who's dealt with a number of assholes, you are not one of them."

I smiled at him and he returned it. He placed me on my bed and kissed the top of my forehead. He told me that he was going back to his place. I nodded and then drifted off to sleep.

I woke up a couple hours later with my phone ringing. I recieved the call and Ava's voice yelled through the speaker, "BITCH HOW COULD YOU LET ME LEAVE WITH MATT?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I've lost count of the number of breaks I took while writing this chapter. Writing smut sure is intense.