Chapter 12.

Warning : Mature Content

✯✯✯

I found my way to the band of his sweatpants and he raised his hips to help me pull them down

I found my way to the band of his sweatpants and he raised his hips to help me pull them down. He closed his eyes as I gently traced the v-line with my fingers.

I drooled at the sight of him. He was... huge. I wondered how he would feel inside of me. If it were upto me, we would've been fucking like animals by now. But I had to control myself for his sake.

I focused back on him. His dick was throbbing with need and the tip was already glistening with pre-cum. I licked it off with my tongue and he threw his head back, floating in a sexual bliss.

My hand hardly fit around him as I tried to move it up and down his length. His tip released more liquid and I used it to stroke him better. I pumped him faster and his breathing got heavier.

I looked up at him through my long eyelashes. As I bent forward to place my lips at his base, my damp hair fell down on my face.

He gently brushed them back and held them at the base of my neck. I smiled up at him and licked my way from his base to the tip.

He unknowingly pulled my hair in response. I winced a little. "I'm sorry... I didn't do it on purpose. Did I hurt you?" His panicked voice sounded.

"It's okay. I actually enjoy it. It turns me on." I teased him by placing gentle kisses along his length. His lips fell open and he moaned, "Oh fuck." His moaning turned me on further. Men moaning is the most delicious sound ever.

I swiped my tongue over his tip a few times before finally taking him in my mouth. But I didn't go deep. Then I pulled him out of my mouth.

"Don't stop.... Don't stop Ariel." He looked down at me pleadingly.

"I wasn't planning to. I was just getting used to your size." I winked and took him in again. This time I went deeper but still couldn't fit the entire length inside my mouth.

I held the remaining length in my hand and squeezed. He gripped my hair tighter. "Oh my." My pussy throbbed at the raspiness in his voice. I could feel my lace panties get wet.

I bobbed my head up and down his length, hollowing my cheeks in an attempt to suck as hard as I could.

His hips involuntarily thrusted forward, hitting the back of my throat and making me gag. He pulled himself out of me and I coughed a few times before inhaling a gulp of air.

He apologised but I reassured him that It was fine. I had given rougher blowjobs so I didn't mind a little gagging and choking.

"Do you want me to suck it harder?" I asked while trying to remove his t-shirt. He pulled it over his head in a swift motion and I was met with his sinful body.

He had seen me half naked earlier but this was my first time seeing his body in its full glory. His body was a sin of its own. His six pack abs and toned waist were already glistening with sweat. I wanted to kiss, lick and bite every inch of his body; claiming him. He gripped my hair again, bringing me out of my thoughts, and I remembered I was in the middle of giving him a blowjob.

"Yes. Please." He answered and I took him in again. I bobbed my head at a faster pace and swirled my tongue around his crown whenever I reached the tip.

"Fuck....keep doing that." His breathing had become ragged and I could feel myself dripping.

I never took my eyes off him as I let my tongue cover each inch of him. Feeling him gretting closer, I reached a hand in my panties and circled my clit slowly.

He looked down at me and my hard nipples that were pressed against the material of my bra stared back at him. "Shit." He sucked in a hard breath.

It was my turn to moan around him. His husky voice was the sexiest sound ever.
I guided him to grip my hair tighter while I rubbed my aching clit.

I slowly grazed the side of his dick with my teeth and then licked it slowly to soothe the pain. "Fuck, Ariel. You are going to make me come at this rate." Beads of sweat were visible on his forehead with a few strands of hair stuck to it.

I repeated the action and his hips bucked forward again choking me, causing tears to wet my eyelashes and run down my cheeks.

"Come for me, Kevin. Come in my mouth." As soon as I said that, thick ropes of cum shot down in my throat and I made sure to swallow each droplet of it.

I kissed his tip to finish him off. He pulled me up and kissed me harder than he had ever before. "That was the hottest thing I've ever done in my life. Thank you." I smiled in his mouth.

"It's just the start, Kevin. I'm going to show you a lot of such things." He got dressed and sat back on the chair. I sat in his lap, straddling it. My arms circled around his neck.

"So when will we do..... that?" His cheeks turned a little red.

"It's upto you. It's your virginity. I won't make that decision for you. You can tell me whenever you feel ready and I'll make it happen." I gave his lips a small peck and he nodded.

I wanted his first time to be on his terms, not mine.

"So... You promised that you'd tell me what was bothering you." I reminded him while tangling my fingers in his hair and twirling them around.

"Yeah, about that... I got in a fight with Jake and I don't think I'll be living in the same house with him anymore. I've already started looking for a new place." He said with a sigh.

I had a bad feeling about this. "And what was the fight about, if I may ask?" I raised an eyebrow at him. He didn't meet my gaze.

I took his face in both my hands and forced him to look at me. "Y-you." He croaked.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I deserve a break after this.

If there's something that you don't like or something you'd want me to include in the story. Do tell. I'm open to suggestions.