Acknowledgement

Acknowledgement

Woah, it's a woah for me to end this story. Honestly, I don't know what to say by completing another novel and sharing it with you guys. 

Since I started writing Some Cup of Eudaimonia, it has become my haven, my happiness, and my peace. This story means a lot to me because it made me realize how good and great God is. I'm not writing this one as a useless piece because writing it means letting people know how good He is. 

In that case, I always wanted to thank Him wholeheartedly. To God be the glory! Thank you for everything, for this talent, and for the ideas that you have given me. Thank you for letting me have You as an especial part of my story—forever. 

To my parents, Mama M and Papa J, I thank you for your unending support every time I tell you about my stories. I know how ready you are to find some buyers for my books. HAHAHA Thank you for being my guide. And to my siblings as well, who are always cheering me up. 

To my friends, I will not mention you one by one because you already know who you are. As always, thank you. Thank you for showing me your support and your appreciation for all my stories and for promoting them to anyone. You'll always have a special place in my heart. You'll always be one of my pahinga. 

To Ma'am Raw, thank you for this opportunity. Thank you for always trusting me, Nanay, and believing that I always have a story to tell. Thank you for letting me be part of your pubhouse, Inay. Love you always. 

To PIP, PII admins, and co-founders, thank you so much for having me. My love for you will always be one of the best loves that I have. Also, to my co-writers, thank you for being a part of this journey and for appreciating my work and reading it. We are almost to our awaiting success. We are near to make our story into a physical one and share it to the world proudly. 

To Ate Ken, our handler for this collaboration, thank you for trusting me and letting us know that we can do it. And yeah, we made it. Thank you for not tiring of editing our manuscript, checking it always, and giving us feedback, which helps us a lot. 

And of course, I can't forget you, my precious gems. Marias, thank you for staying with me and not tiring of reading my stories. Thank you for your genuine support and undying love. Without you, I can't do it all because you're one of my inspirations. Till we meet again and to the next new chapter. 

Thank you all for filling my cup with some of the eudaimonia that I have prayed for. Gihugugma tamo, kaayo!