〔 Chapter 2 , A Quill to Gift 〕

〈 A saturday morning 〉
〈 5:01 A.M 〉

After a night of Y/N's what if's and fantasy nights, The sun had again rise and made it's golden sunrise that have lighten on the dark corners of Hogwarts. At your bedroom, you we're there sleeping peacefully with the same clothes you wore last night. You were in a never-ending fantasy of your love of your life, until , from the curtains that was slightly left opened, a light from the sunrise beamed at your face. You slowly opened your eyes as the sunlight reflects your E/C eyes. You rolled over the other side of your bed. You grunted from annoyance because of the light that had completely ruined your fantasy dream. You looked at your clock that was making that annoying ticking sound that was making repeatedly.

It was Sunday. The end of weekends.
You immediately stood up at your bed and did a quick stretch before starting the day.
After changing to your formal attire for your first day of work, you took your coat from the coatrack and went straight to hogsmeade to buy quills and parchments for professor flitwick. It was only five in the morning so there isn't alot of people bustling around hogsmeade which was quite nice for you. The only sound that you could hear was your footsteps as you walk at the soft snow and your the heavy breathing was soothing to you.

After walking for like it seems to be felt like an hour, you finally reach to Scrivenshaft's. As you walked in you felt abit more warmer than the outside. You went to the quill and parchment aisle. Of course after picking out some different quills and parchments, you went to pay it and continue your shopping trip for a couple of minutes. While you we're walking, Something caught your eye that made you turn around. You looked, as you see a abandon-looking shop, but it seems to be open since the inside lights we're open. You opened the door as the bell that was at the top of the wooden frame rang, making you flinched a little. You went inside the shop and took a quick look around and see a full of unique objects that was placed on the dark tall shelves. It was like a maze full of glittering amulets, old parchments, a nifty gadgets, rolls and antique. You stood there with your curious eyes as an old lady walk in the room. She is about four centimeters tall so she was abit small.

"Oh, um.. hello ma'am. Sorry to bother you. I was just walking by and i find your shop really interesting so.." You replied in a charming tone as you stutter some words while fidgeting your fingers in shyness. "Oh don't worry dear, you are no bother at all" The old lady muttered, giving you a warm smile as you smiled back to her.

"So what are you interests in this lovely morning? A book? An antique or perhaps a present for the up coming chirstmas eve"
The old lady asked as she looked around at tall shelves as you also looked around as well. The thought of having Christmas in Hogwarts was one of the things you are looking forward. But, there's also one thing you are looking forward too.

"Um.. actually, im looking for a gift.. for a special someone" You mumbled giving the old lady your attention "A gift for a special person? Tell me more about this person more" She questioned, as she gave you does curious old'ly eyes.
"Oh..uhm..well His is abit older than me. Long black hair that is just right above his wide broad shoulders. He has that every-day bored face and has the most captivating mysterious eyes that i have ever seen. "You explained as you tried to hide your blush as you tried to describe every bit of detail of severus. From the way you look at him, from the way you remembered him in one night and from by heart.

"Don't be shy dear, Do continue" The old lady replied as she continue listening to your description of Severus.

"Um well.. He is abit grumpy in times but i know he has a good side. He has a low muffled voice that sometimes abit dead to hear but once you listened to it, you find it soothing. He is more of a loner than a social butterfly, let alone he only talks to one or two people. His scent was smelt like freshly made books, old poems, the smell of black coffee and brewed potions. His actually a professor at hogwarts"

You laugh awkwardly knowing that you made it very clear that you just exposed yourself. You explained every detail you know about the potions master and you find it amusing that you know so much detail about him for only one day.

"And.."

"And?"

The old lady questioned as she raise a brown at you with curiosity.
"And He is the kind of man you can fall in love within a second when you are so attracted to his eyes, which.. what happened to me sadly.."
You smiled at the thought of having the feeling of love towards severus. You we're to madly in love with him "Ah i see dear. Im guessing you also work at hogwarts, Am i right dear?" She asked as she gave you a little smirk that says it all.

"Um yeah, i do work at hogwarts"
"that is very nice dear, Anyways here's your gift sweetheart" The old lady said as she took a small box with golden lines at the sides at the bottom of the shelve. You took the box and admired it for abit. You opened the box, only to see a black quill with a detailed lines of a color of rich green and gold. A neat tied ribbon of the colour of dark green.

"A quill? Not to be rude or to offend you ma'am but aren't quills abit overrated and old fashion?" You questioned, closing the little box while holding it gently with both hands. "This isn't any ordinary quill dear, it has a special touch, you will see once you give it to your special someone. Now sho sho! you go along now dear" The old lady said as she try to shoo'd you away.

"W-wait Aren't i suppose to pay for this?" You said holding the box closer to your chest with your questionable eyes to the old lady. "No no, its on the house dear, now go, go!" The old lady said as she pushed you to the door. "O-oh well, Thank you so much ma'am. This is very generous and sweet of you" You thanked the old lady with much gratitude and ecstatic feeling. You opened the door and have waved goodbye and thanked to the old lady once again before leaving the shop happily with a quill to gift to your beloved snape.

________________________________

After your short shopping spree. You went back to Hogwarts and gave the new quills and parchments you bought for professor flitwick. You saw the professor at his desk doing his own work. You placed the freshly bought quills and parchments at his desk. You looked at the professor and quite looked frustrated, and of course, a kind person like you would offer a helping hand. The charms professor gratefully accepted your help. After helping, it wasn't to long till you have to say goodbye to the kind charms professor. You wave goodbye and get on with your work.

〈 3:17 a.m, of the afternoon 〉

After helping madam profrey with cleaning which made you close with the old lady with the small talks and with helping hagrid taking care of those adorable baby dragons was probably the best things you have ever experience in Hogwarts. It was time for you to tutor some first years with subjects that we're accordingly find difficult for newly students. You can understand what first years are going through since you have already experience this. So, you we're pretty chill with the students and of course you didn't bother if they did a hundred mistakes, because, it is part of learning.
While walking at the halls, you checked your schedule as the list of subjects appeared that your going to be tutoring this week. You looked at the tippy top of the list and the first subject was the last thing you wanted right now.

"Ugh, of course. Potions! The last thing i wanted right now. Gosh, i hope Snape isn't there. I haven't even apologize for bumping into him yesterday, what a bummer"
You whined, about the fact that there will be a possiblity that snape will be there at your tutor. It will be absolutely awkward for you to see severus because of yesterday's event of your encounter with him was still bugging you. You walked down at the dungeon halls as your footsteps echoes through. You hold your books tightly every time you get closer at the big dark wooden doors.