〔 Chapter 18 , Words of affirmation 〕

A loud thud from the classroom door slammed against the wall as a seventh year Hufflepuff was revealed underneath the frame door. Their expression was nothing but pure worry and concern to who's who. She yelled...

”Professor McGonagall! Professor snape! Thank goodness! It's about Ms. L/N! She gone missing!”

The student said, followed by Professor blackwood, who was also sickly worried about the young lady.

”Blackwood, what's going on? Where's L/N?”

McGonagall asked with a slight worry on her tone including Snape, who was as worried as blackwood but his appearance stayed and remained calm and collected, but he knows too well that he is at the very point where the temptation was there, ready to tear the world apart. If it means it could get him out of the sickening feeling of concern towards Y/N, which he thought.

”Im not quite sure professor. But the students reported to me that Y/N has been absent for their tutoring sessions this morning till now.”

Kendrick explained as he walks towards his other colleagues.

”Professor blackwood and i, have almost searched the entire castle but.. Ms. L/N was still no where to be found”

The Hufflepuff added as she looked worryingly at Professor McGonagall.

”i see. I will inform headmaster Dumbledore about the situation. Professor blackwood, you will remain to search for
L/N here in the school grounds, she could not have gotten too far.”

McGonagall explained before exiting the room as she dashed to Dumbledore's office. Leaving the two professors and the student alone, which was awkwardly silent.

”Well.. i must dismiss myself professor snape. I can assure you that we will  find Ms. L/N”

Blackwood assured Snape before excusing himself with the Hufflepuff leaving the room first. He was about to step out of the room, ready to leave the awkward silence. However, he was stopped with his tracks when professor snape called out his name.

”Blackwood.”

A low monotonous voice yet soft spoken, echoed through the hallow room as kendrick turned around and looked at him. Slightly shock but curious in the same time. When he knows too well that snape didn't find him as the greatest bond.

”Yes professor?”

He questioned curiously. Looking face to face at the calm man who stood there at the center of his dark classroom. When the heel of his shoe tapped on the polished floor while a wave of anxiety hits him sharp mighty.

”What happened to Y/N after the...”

Somehow, he stopped for a moment. Surely, a different wave of guilt washed all over him. Luckily, blackwood knew what Snape was trying to ask, which made him crack a smile. The thought of snape still cared for Y/N's existence.

”She's fine.. at the most part. Sadly, She's  in a very bad shape, a very unhealthy state or lifestyle.”

He chuckled lightly at the few memories.
But it was obvious that you were not as okay as he describe it.

Yes, you have cried during the night time but did snape know how long were does nights were?

The late night talks with blackwood,
did snape know how long were does talks lasted?

Because Y/N hoped, wished and even begged for merlin, that severus knew how much he broke her too.. a little too broken.

Y/N also understood how fairly she could blame herself for being blindly stupid, especially how reckless she managed does emotions and forget such strong feelings as if it drifted away within a snap.