〔 Chapter 9 , Forgotten feelings 〕

"Wait really?"

Your friend asked for the millionth time with the same unbelieved face. Sitting at one of the benches at the quidditch field, telling blackwood about what happened. The events that happened awhile back at the forbidden forest to the part of waking up unconscious at the hospital wing and of course, you can not forget about being someone in snape's life, that is, what you thought you are. Only to think that this is just the beginning of your journey.

"Yes! im telling the truth for the millionth time you have asked that same damn question" You explained, holding the graded paperwork from blackwood that he asked you to help him.

"it's just so unbelievable, you know? Like, how come a lovable, extroverted girl like you managed to befriend a some sort of introverted gothic guy" he said with grin that made it look like his making a fool about it

"Well 'gothic' is abit of a strong word isn't it blackwood? And i think it is possible to be friends with a man like professor snape, you just need abit of trust and kindness." You said in your serious voice with a touch of sass.

"And a little bit of love~" he said teasingly as he gave a smug while nudging your arm with his.

"Oh hush it blackwood!" You hushed, snobbing his silly comment. Of course you still have feelings towards the man, but you have decided to limit your romantic feelings towards professor snape. It has harmed you one time and you were not risking doing it again.

"Anyways, i have to grade this paper works you gave. I'll see you at dinner?"

"Of course, I'll see you later Y/N"

________________________________

Months have passed and life has been going wonderful for you. You still have your job and it has been the greatest through out the years of your lifetime. Your friendship with snape was like a dream come true to you. Of course, you haven't forgotten your friend kendrick, along with, him helping you find out what house you are in, later on you were sorted in Gryffindor and kendrick's prediction was correct. You have the perfect balance of intelligence, courage, bravery and kindness. In the other hand, snape was still your friend even you were put into the house that slytherin house hates the most. Speaking of snape, you have been spending your little free times with him even if was only for five minutes, you still cherished the moments. Drinking tea and grading test papers together become an everyday thing for you and snape. The two of you would sit there and grade test papers or homework or even none, just talk and drink. The both of you we're always together in meal times which made students wonder.

Today was monday, another fresh week.
Today you were assigned to take over Defense Against The Dark Art class due to the incident that happened with professor lockhart that happened a few weeks ago.
A bunch of bustling fourth years walked in, whispers we're filling the entire room, quick glances stared at you.

"Alright everyone, settle down. As you all know I'll be teaching in this class in the meantime. Therefore let's begin, please turn to page 69" You announced, writing Infront of the board as the room filled the sound of chalk but, one voice ruined that silence.

"Miss L/N? Is it true that you and professor snape are dating?" A brunette-haired student asked as her peers sneaked a cheeky smirk, whispers from other students who also joined. Ever since you two bonded everyday, it had become the top gossip of hogwarts.

"Do you have a some sort of 'friends with benefits' with professor snape?"

Another asked. As one to millions of questions started to corner you from curious students. You gave a deep sigh, placing the white chalk down the board. Giving a fake cough to get the noisy fourth years to simmer down.

"I admire everyone's curiosity that you guys have but as much as i wanna answer them all, we must focus on our lectures. So if you all don't mind asking questions about me and professor snape i would very much appreciate it"

You explained. A few years ago, you promised to limit your romantic feelings towards the black haired man you truly adored but somehow, your poorly memory skills ended up forgetting that promise. Only to be left a commonly friendly feeling towards the potions master. Sure, there was moments where you have felt fluster and cold blushes but it didn't bother you to think you had loved the potions master once. Maybe one day, you will remember those sweet feelings of love.

-I deeply apologize for not updating that often anymore. I did a quick chapter to give a heads up on what happening in the meantime. Again, i am sorry for the lack of updates and the short chapter :<