〔 Chapter 11 , History 〕

Y/N'S POV

    It was my fifth birthday, that's all i can remember. A simple party with simple decorations, that's what i saw. My muggle parents, smiling at me, gifts, that is was what they are holding, i smiled. I came into this world, mindlessly and clueless, without a bother how i was born in this world but that didn't matter to me, i was happy, that's was what i craved. Happiness and nothing else. I closed my eyes tight as i thought of my wish. Letting a big exhale as i blew the candles on my cake, the widen smile that plastered on me. Giggling like a five year old i am.

”My sweet child, What did you wished for?” My mother asked as she sat  down next to me. Caressing my cheek with as much love that a mother could give.

”I wished that i have an awesome life with my awesome mommy and daddy!”

I said before stuffing a spoon full of cake. I looked at my parents reaction. Their smiles that i love to see faded away, forming into something i cannot read. A expression i don't know, something i never learned to know. Oblivious, as i bothered nothing. I had my hopes and expectations high as i was desperate for that perfect life. Eager for that perfect family but It was all wrong, i was wrong.

    I turned into the age of eight. I was slowly maturing, slowly realizing so much that i didn't see clearly. It was all too loud. I peeked behind the bedroom door as i watched my parents argued. Fighting. As i silently sobbed, only to see my mother on the ground, father, hitting her physically with the bottle of wine on his hand, the one my father loved to drink. My mother screamed in agony, begging for my dear father to stop. I closed the door, hiding underneath the sheets as i covered my ears, shutting my eyes. Hearing continueslly of my mother's screams. I wished this would stop. God i was wrong.

Growing up only to have pain,trauma and left broken. My parents never stopped arguing. Cigarettes on the vents as i can smell it in every room. The kitchen my mother and i used to love turned into smelling burned and rubbish. Mother and father, sleeping separately, at the sofa or at the car. No more bed time stories, no more lullabies. I never see them smile i never see them love. I wished that someday, i won't turn into someone like my parents behaviour. Years had passed, i find myself reading a letter. This was the part where i finally knew that I'll be out of this reckless place, sour. I told my parents about this, their faces says it all. I found them unamused by the news.
'of course they know'

But what's this? a memory that i cannot quite remember.

The sound of unfamiliar screams. A loud thud of a bang, a familiar spell.. And a few last words from a unknown voice..

”Im so sorry Y/N”

”Y/n..”

”Y/N!!”

I gasped. Breathing uncontrollably, reaching and trying to catch my breaths as i felt like my lungs was out of air. I was covered with cold sweats, dried tears on my cheeks. It was just a dream. I checked the clock that was beside my bedroom drawer.

'4:02'

So early.. i slowly layed down, my hands shaking from the traumatic nightmare. Trying to catch my breathing to its normal pace once again. I was disbelieved, at the end of my dream, that memory. I couldn't put my finger on it. I couldn't defined if it was true or it was just a silly part that my brain was trying to put on. Therefore, it made me curious, it made me feel interested even if was quite frightful. Hence, perhaps I will write about this to my parents.