〔 Chapter 13 , Spring go easy on me 〕

A/N: if you're wondering. Yes, last chapter was a cliffhanger- aha

                            〈 12:34 p.m 〉

Y/N's POV

    I listened closely and carefully as snape read one more poem to me. I just can't help but enjoy this moment, its so.. peaceful. I feel safe as i listened to his voice, reading those poetic words.

I felt a flutter in my chest.. and another. As it grows more and more. What the hell is this?  I asked to myself but hell! I just hope this isn't love! But a strange deja vu start flowing in me, it feels like i have met this emotions. I was so lost in thought that I forgot to listen at snape's reading.

”L/N, Hello? Down to earth Y/N L/N” he said as he waved his hand Infront of my face, trying to catch my attention again. I fell out of my world as i came back to my senses.

”im sorry professor, i guess that i have been lost with thoughts lately.” i apologized awkwardly, like usually, scratching my left arm without the slightest of embarrassment.

”Obviously. Tell me Ms. L/N. The potion i gave you last night, is it the reason why you have been like this? Is this the cause of your  sudden change of behaviour” he said in a very straightforward way, keeping his stoic face, his tone was still the same like how he speaks to other students who is not in his house, Pride but rude i thought.

”What, no! Of course not professor” I said shockingly, feeling surprised by his sudden worry, i think?

”It was just a very.. unpleasant dream i encountered last night but it does not relate to the potion you have made for me!” i explained to him as reassuring i can make it for him to believe. He nodded as an answer quite not sure if he was to believe or not, either way he accepted it and moved on.

”Did you.. at least had a good sleep?” he said while trying to avoid any eye contact with me which i find awfully adorable! Honestly, being friends with the so-called dungeon bat isn't so bad.

I creaked a small smirk at him and his bashful face as he tries to avoid to look at me.

”Well i did sleep more comfortably than the past few years so thank you professor” i thanked him with a gratitude smile.

”Im..glad that you did.” He said, shrugging his shoulders, avoiding my sunshine but it was to bright to be unseen by the potions master.

”Anyways, we must get back to work seemingly that we missed lunch and classes are about to start” he said, standing up from his chair as he closed the book and  returning it to my bear hands.

I stood up as well as i also need to continue working, at the end, i went to madam irma to borrow the book as i am desperate to finish reading it. But of course i also borrowed some work related books which i do not fond with, pretty boring if you ask me. We walked together in the hallways as i was heading to transfiguration class to tutor some students, as for snape, he was heading to his own classroom as if he wanted to.

”Also ms. L/N, keep in mind that I will also be needing your assistance later for grading essays as i tutor another mindless first years” he asked, he was not to proud with first years failing potions. As he rants about his struggles in teaching potions class i could not help but just chuckle. You wouldn't argue when you find a cold man ranting like does muggle teenage movies.

”Please professor, do not worry about it. I could help you tutor and grade. I insist!” i said smiling like a fool inlove, wait love? No- just a fool, fool indeed.

He nodded in acceptance as he appreciates your offer. As you enjoy your few moments before going to different paths, you waved goodbye to the professor with a last smile.

________________________________

   I strolled down at the Quidditch fields as i see blackwood coaching other students as he plays quidditch with them, i sat down at the empty benches from i believe, was called the 'bleachers' in the muggle world. Oh how i do miss london. I watched them flying high up with their brooms. I see Potter and Malfoy fighting again, although it was just a friendly game kendrick started but oh well, i guess I'll be seeing does two at the hospital wing again.

In the end, i still enjoyed the game.

As the game ended, instead of landing in the fields, blackwood however, does not. Landing rapidly beside me as he smiled proudly, landing on his both feet and his broom.

”Nice game in'nit? God! Potter and Malfoy never stop fighting over the snitch. It was just a friendly competition!” he said as he told about the two students. He sighed, taking a big breath before starting another conversation.

”But anyways, how's book arranging? Seems like you took abit of time there”

”Oh nothing, i found an interesting book though”

”is that all?” he said with a sneered face, obviously trying to tease me as always.
I sighed heavily, not wanting to include snape in another conversation with blackwood. But sadly, i must as he attacked me with his puppy dog eyes and i surrendered.

”If i must.. I ended up encountering professor snape at the library while i was reading and after that, he read me a few poems, five or so” i whispered softly, almost unheard as my voice was so small.

”Pfft really? Aaaah~ my ship is sailing”
He said, falling in his sit as he lay down feeling proud. I rolled my eyes as i didn't listen. No, i must not love him. His just a friend...i thought

Blackwood's POV

   As i layed down on the ground, laughing contagiously. It's lovely to hear how blindly in love they are! Yes, I've been trying to tell Y/N that she's in love and not only in the present but in the past. Often, i questioned how she forgotten her romantic feelings towards professor snape like it has disappeared with the wind. Nevertheless, i know deep down she still loves him. On the other hand, i have also tried attempts with professor snape, but unfortunately, im abit of a coward communicating with him; especially with topics that is certainly none of my business. But i observe. He is frequently rather stoic or weary. But with, Y/N, its different. His happier, talkative, sometimes i even caught him sneaking a smile when she does something humorous or silly. My laugh finally calming down as i huffed for air, i looked at Y/N as it appears that he is on her own world again.

”You alright Y/N?” i asked with worry, she looked at me and gave me one of her bright smiles but fails as it turns into sorrow.

”Im fine kendrick. Im just wondering inside my head, y'know?” she said, completely straight forward.

”Wanna talk about it?” i asked as i sat back down on one of the benches, slightly leaning back as the wind blows through us.

”Its about my feelings, my emotions towards severus. Its been kicking me in the guts this pass few days.”

”Do you think its.. you know.. Love?”

she ranted about her feelings, her own feelings! this is rare to see in her especially when its about snape.

Inside my head, i was jumping up and down as if i was screaming happily.

”Oh Y/N. I'm honestly happy about this but what has gotten you the idea of love towards him?” i said, putting a hand on her shoulder.

”I-i don't know. Its just that; i have lately been feeling flutters in my stomach like butterflies. Whatever we are close, i started to stare at him with admiration. I feel cold blushes everytime i talk to him, when i look at those eyes of his. Its driving me crazy Kendrick!” she complained about her feelings towards the potions professor as she pulled her hair, grasping it with frustration.

”Don't worry, we will get through this, i promise you. But there's something you should know”

”What is it?”

~

”i WHAT?”