〔 Chapter 4 , Friendships 〕

〈 5:43 a.m, the early in the morning 〉
                    〈  At Y/n's office  〉

    It was once again morning, and it was monday and no one was particularly needing your help since it was the chirstmas holidays, and you we're so excited about this job of yours but alas, you can't do anything, so you decided to sleep longer than your usual routine but instead, you woke up at the early in the morning. You groaned in annoyance to be waking up when you were eager to have your long sleep. Last night, you fell asleep at your couch after you finished helping professor snape grading test papers at the middle of the night. A memory came flowing to your mind, that sight of snape sleeping at his own desk, that moment you wrapped a blanket on him, it was just perfect. You didn't wanna wake up because you wanted to continue your fantasy dreams of the love your life, but you also wanted to see him with your own two eyes. So, you finally stood up, you pushed your blanket away and had the crave to start your day with a cup of coffee.

Breakfast was moved to seven o'clock till the holidays is over so you have more time to do things you rarely do in your lifetime. Firstly, you did your morning routine and wore a casual but also formal clothes. After that you tried braiding your hair, it took you a half an hour to do so to past time and it surely helped you. You went out to your office and went for a little walk at the corridors. You passed by some students who stayed at hogwarts instead at their homes which made you wondering why.
An hour has passed and breakfast wasn't to long, you went outside to the fields and sat down on a bench. It was peaceful as the cold breeze shivers you. You were enjoying the silence of your breath that was visible cause of the thick air until, a certain someone sat down next to you, not to close, just the right amount of distance.

”Nice weather, ain't it?” The unknown person said, scaring the leaving shit out of you. The voice wasn't recognizable which made you look at the stranger.

”Oh, it's just you professor blackwood, you scared me there!” You blurted to the professor. 'Kendrick Blackwood'. Professor of flying class, A compatible replacement for professor hooch place as teacher of flying class.

”Ah i apologize if i did, I just find you lonely here so i wanted to give you some company. That's all” He said, feeling abit heavy about you, which made you feel grateful that there's people who are also
concerned about you.

”That's so nice of you professor blackwood, Thank you for the concern but i am absolutely alright.”
”Please, call me kendrick, i am the youngest here”  He explained
”Really?”You questioned, you really didn't know what are the ages of the professors here at hogwarts, so you we're surprised that you weren't the youngest.
”Sadly, i am. I just turned twenty this year”
”Twenty!” You shouted feeling flabbergasted of his answer. With that young face it would be hard to identify this man if his above eightheen.

”Shh be quiet, there's still people sleeping you know” He laughed at your sudden reaction as you laughed with him.
”But seriously, you? Twenty? You look like your in your 5th year at hogwarts. Are you sure your twenty?” You teased, he laughed once again when he clearly made it clear that he wasn't joking about his age. After a while, the laughter died down and everything was quiet again.

”So why weren't you at your holidays?”

”i should be asking the same thing to you”

You both asked the same question
”Well for me, its because i still have quidditch to handle, you?”
”Hmm.. i just don't want to”
You said plainly. A part of you think its to early to tell someone about a personal story of yours, so you lied

”but hold on, You play Quidditch?” You asked, you've always have the interest on learning how to play quidditch. But sadly, that dream never happened.
”Yeah i do. Since i was a kid i was a pro, even now, im the greatest!”
He said proudly as you rolled your eyes dramatically not wanting to believe.