〔 Chapter 3 , Potions 〕

You were there. Standing Infront of the big doors with wobbly legs and a shakey hands as you hesitate to knock the door. You can hear some chattering from students so you were pretty sure that the potion professor wasn't there. Which was oddly relieving to you. You opened the door without any worry and once your presence has came the room, the attention was all on you, but in a good way. You can see small smiles from the first years which had flutter your heart once again. You walked towards the front of the classroom and placed your books at Snape's desk which had you squealing like a fan girl. You looked at the students and began the first session. The topic wasn't to hard, you started with simple instructions and the do's and dont's when brewing a potion as a reminder for students who weren't good at potions. After instructing the basics, you began to teach the first potion to brew.

”So, since we have now discuss the basics of brewing, we will start with a basic potion. Please open your books to page 51“
You open your book and so the students. You were pretty happy because of the great progress of the students was improving than you expected.

“Today, we will be recalling a Griding potion. A straightforward potion and a very easy one too. I assume you have already discussed this with professor snape”
You wrote the ingredients at the board and told the things to do when brewing the potion. “the following ingredients are.. doxy eggs, fairy wings, flying seahorses and dragonfly thoraxes. As a result, a color shade of pink. You may now start brewing“ You added with a proud smile at the students as they start getting the needed ingredient. You walked around and pass the students to make sure they are doing right.

        ________________________________

    After helping students brew the griding potion, you we're pretty proud that almost all of the students had passed the brewing and some others have made one or two mistakes before accomplishing it.

”That is it for today's class, do remember to write an essay about today's topic and submit it at my office, You are all dismissed”
You announced, while you slightly laying back at the desk. You watched as one of the students packed their things and walk out the classroom. You we're about to close the door until you heard a conversation from one of the students that you were tutoring.

”Y/N is such an amazing teacher!“

”i know right! I wish she was our potions teacher, then we would surely pass our O.W.Ls!“

“so true, Ms. Y/N is way better“

You smiled after hearing those words from the students, you we're glad that you did a good job teaching. You closed the door and begin cleaning the classroom.

                 〈  6:08 a.m, Evening  〉

   You swep the floor with the left over ingredients that was dropped by students and wiped the spilled potions on the wooden tables. You were done cleaning the classroom and was about to do the last chore, which was organizing the potions closet, as you were about to open the door, a low tone-voice came out of nowhere which made you stop with your movement. You flinched when you heard that recognizing voice. You knew who it was.

“L/N.“ He said. The man you have fancy'd.
“oh, Professor snape, n-nice weather we're having “ You said with your tight and wobbly voice of nervousness. You were looking at the opposite direction, trying to avoid his face. “Yes indeed it is, if we we're outside
L/N. Look at me. When we're talking.”

He said with his dead voice. You turned around and there he was, standing Infront of the entrance of the classroom. Looking at you with no emotion at all. You shever at the sight of your face facing towards severus even if it wasn't that close because you would be surely be turning red if you were in that kind of situation. ”Y-yes sir?”
You questioned as your stutter voice began to outshine itself. You started to fidget your fingers as you wait for his response.