The arrival.

Rosie stepped out of the cab car, her brown boot stepping on to the pathway. " here ya go, darl. " the cab driver said, putting her suitcases down beside her. "Thank you." Rosie replied with a seductive smile. "Um. Well... uh. It's nothin'." He said stuttering obviously effected by her charm.

" there you go. Thanks so much for driving me, it's been a pleasure." Rosie handed over a hundred dollar bill. It had been a very, very long drive to mystic falls, although Billy had been very nice company, she hadn't really listened to much of what he had said. She was too busy fantasising about arriving.

" uh, no problem. It's my job." He said receiving the money and opening his door. " have a nice trip." He said climbing in. " thank you, Billy !" She called as he began diving away. " I hope I do too!" She mumbled to herself.

She looked up to the big, building in front of her. 'Mystic grill.' Th sign above it read. Well, where better to start off my new home? She is thought.

"Hey can I get a coca cola?" She asked reaching the bar, dragging her luggage behind her. " oh hey elena! Sure. Coming right up." A boy with blonde hair and blue eyes replied from behind the bar. "Um? Elena?" Rosie replied,her eyebrows furrowed. The boy just looked up and raised an eyebrow before continuing to make her drink. "Have you heard from Caroline? I think she's avoiding me." The guy changed the subject.

What is this guy talking about? First elena now Caroline? Weirdo! " look, um, whoever you are, I have no idea who elena and Caroline are. Sorry but my name is rosie! You must have me mistaken for someone else." Rosie smiled, yes that's it. Just a misunderstanding. No need to dwell.

" uh,okay whatever rosie? Anyways, why have you got luggage with you?" He asked placing the drink down in front of her. "I've just moved into the area actually. " rosie said sipping on her drink, already happy by the normal topic of conversation. Even if he had said her name weird. "Look elena why are you acting All weird? Just moved? You've lived here your whole life! Just stop Messing with me already." The boy said laughing.

" you know. I think I do t want this drink after all. I'm just gonna go. It was nice meeting you?" Rosie placed a ten dollar note down before turning gathering her things again. The sooner I get outa here the better. She thought. Mr cracker there might start calling his aunt Caroline and tell her elena had come to visit. God this place was weird.
She almost reached the door when a petite pretty girl with chocolate skin and hair stopped her. " elena. I've just spike to you. How'd you get here so fast you were just at the boarding house...? " the girl asked."again with the elena? Seriously, this town just got weirder. "Hey bon, so has elena finally gave up her prank yet?" The boy with blonde hair came by them, talking to the pretty petite girl. "Wait. What the..?" The girl touched rosie's shoulder with a confused expression. "When I touch her, it's not the same feeling. It's not the 'dead' feeling. Somethings changed. " the girl kept touching her shoulder again, and again.

"What the?" Rosie had, had enough. She had just arrived in town less than twenty minutes ago and had been, touched, poked, laughed at, mistaken and messed up with some randomer named elena! "Right! hey! Get off me! I have had enough! My name is not elena ! I'm called rosie and I have just moved to town! Now if you please excuse me, I would much rather be out their with those non- crazy people and not be poked and prodded!" Rosie shouted turning on her heel. She never usually got mad like that, but come on if you were in her shoes? She had tried to be polite but all of that was just so... weird!

She opened the door wheeling her cases, as she turned once more to take a look at the boy and girl. Who stood, looking like they had been told santa didn't exist staring straight at her.

Wanting to get away badly she turned around stepping in the doorway to become face to face with a girl.

"Sorry,I um wasn't watching where I was going..." rosie explained staring at the floor, before looking into a completely shocked face. She read a hundred different expressions cross the girls face. Just as a hundred different expressions crossed hers too. As there right in front of her, was a girl with long dark brown hair. Pale skin. Chocolate brown eyes. Thin roses lips. But this wasn't what shocked her. What shocked her was that the girl looked just like her....

Btw- santa does exist , that's what made it so shocking.