Answers.

Rosie sat on the arm chair, reading Jane Eyre. As she sunk into the pages, swimming in the sea of words, stefan materialised behind her.

"How are you dealing with... things?" He spoke from the doorway of the living room. Rosie closed the book, keeping her back to him. She stood and placed the book back into the shelves in front of her. "What?" She asked, paying dumb wanting to avoid the question.

"Rosie come one. You know what. " stefan replied raising a eyebrow. Rosie sighed before turning towards stefan. "Oh! You mean the fact that I got attacked by a vampire. And that I look axactly like the girl I'm the other room. Oh and I also happen to live under the same roof as that vampire. Yeah, I'm dealing fine! No big deal,right" rosie said outing on a fake laugh.

"Rosie. Look, you need to open up about your feelings. Keeping then up inside isn't going to help." Stefan said moving closer. "Who to? I've of just met all of you. How am I supposed to 'open up'? I... I don't have anyone! I know nothing about any of you. None of you will give me answers. How can I open up, if none of yous do either? " rosie raised her voice, loosing it. She had been here for days now, and still she had gotten no answers.

"Rosie... I..." stefan began. "Rosie, we don't want to lay it all on too thick. To explain everything will make you have a nervous brakdown or something!" Caroline Said moving into the room, followed by elena, bonnie, matt, and Tyler. "Rosie we will give you answers, just give yourself some time." Elena moved forward placing a hand on rosie's shoulder.

"Don't you think that should be my desicion. Don't you think that I have a say. Maybe laying it on thick isn't the best option. But if that's what I want, then you all should respect my wishes!" Rosie flailed her hands in the air. " look. We understand. We've all been in you position one time or another. Prehaps not as messed up as yours. But close. " matt added.

"No guys. She's right. She deserves answers. We've all been in her position like matt said. We wanted answers too." Elena said. "I agree. Look rosie deserves to know everything. If that's what she wants?" Bonnie said turning towards rosie. "It is. Thank you." Rosie nodded happy she might start getting some answers.

"Okay let's go have a seat." Bonnie suggested heading to the sofas. Everyone took a seat looking encridably uncomfortable. Moments passed and no one said a word.

"Uh? Guys? " rosie asked freaked out by the sudden wierdness. "Okay... uh who's gonna ... uh.... explain?" Caroline asked fidgetting in her seat. " I'll begin, I guess. " stefan sighed. Rosie waited, the antisopation eating her up.

"So what do... you wanna know?" Stefan asked. " well let's start with... is there any other vampires, apart from... Damon? " she asked. By the way everyone reacted to the question she guessed they had hoped she hadn't asked that one. "yes..." stefan trailed off. "Who?how?" Rosie asked. Geez. It's like drawing blood from a stone. She thought.

" ahem. Well it all started in 1864. me and Damon were living here in mystic falls with our father. When the animal attacks began. After a while rumours went around about the attacks not being animals. But demons. Not many people belived but the few that did spread the word. We kinda just ignored it. We were distracted by a new guest at our home. Katherine." Stefan looked skeptically at rosie, trying to understand her straight expression. She just nodded him to go on.

" Katherine was sexy , seductive, and had me and stefan wrapped around her little finger." Damon continued speeding into the room. "But she was also a vampire." Stefan stated. "One night, everyone who was afraid of the demons stacked. Searching the town for all the vampires. They had weapons, and vervain." Stefan nodded, now sinking back into his memories.