movies?

Still rosie's pov...

I wake feeling completely satisfied. I will marry this bed. It's just so soft,and comfortable it's unbelievable. I smile at how fresh I feel, it feels like I'm waking up from a seven hundred years sleep. Ahhhh...

"Haha. What are you so happy about?" A figure standing at my door asked. I scowled, "who are you?" I asked feeling uneasy. "I am kol. But I feel like I should be asking you this question considering, this is my house. And from my guesses this is also my guest room." Kol said lifting a brow.

"Actually this is my house, this used to be my guest room before rosie became a long-time guest. " kluas smirked appearing out of nowhere. "Oh. Pleasure to meet you rosie." Kol smiled. "I thought you were elena for a moment. But you smelled different. "Kols brows furrowed.

"I'm her twin. Wich we both just found out. " I smiled. "Well, that's news... how wasn't I informed of this brother?" Kol turned to kluas. "I'm only found out yesterday, and you weren't around so you missed a lot. " kaus shrugged. "Sorry, I was catching a bite, or two." Kol laughed.

"All day?" Beks appeared fully dressed. "Well, it was a very amusing bite." Kol shrugged , heading down stairs. "I'm could do with a bite myself, how about you rosie?" Klaus asked me. "Umm... Some cereal won't go a miss." I shrugged. "Coming up." Klaus smiled turning and shooting off.

"I'd like some to thanks for asking." Beks mocked,but Klaus was already gone. He'd hear her with his vamp-hearing though. Beks turned to me rolling her eyes.

"How is rosie today?" Beks said sitting down on my bed. "I'm lovely, but I got a very anxious call last night from elena, that's kinda bothering me..." I trailed off remembering the news. "That doppel-wench." Beks shock her head. "Yes. She said they've arranged a meeting with isobel. " I sighed.

"What? Your mom!" Beks exclaimed. "Yes. "I sighed again. "Oh rosie. It'll be fine. She's a bitch but it'll be worth the answers. And plus,don't you wanna meet her? " Beks looked woriedly at me. "I guess..."

"She can't hurt you. We'll all be there. Plus she wouldn't try anything anyways. She know better. " Beks patted my shoulder. "Is not physically I'm worried about. I'm scared she'll hurt me deep. I'm scared it will ruin me. All my life,I looked up to her. Wishing I could remember her. But now..." I shook my head,trying to shake away my thoughts. "Buy your worried she'll be the opposite of everything you held on to." Beks finished.

"Yes. I don't know what I'll do if she let's me Down. You know?" All my life I held on to stories,of my perfect mother. For to say good bye to all that- I just dont know if i could handle it.

"She's not a good person,twirl. But you should meet her. Find out for yourself. You'll hate yourself thinking what-if."beks soothed me. "I agree with my sister. Go." Kluas appeared. "Umm thanks but eaves dropping is rude you know?" I smirked. "I know." He replied smirking too.

" anways your cereals await. Come." Kluas gestured down stairs. I groaned and headed off with beks linking in with me.

----------time skip sorry--------

"HURRY UP, KOL!" I shouted laughing.
We had all spent the day together, getting to know each other. And guess what? Kols just as in love with himself as klaus is. Maybe even more! Well... I don't know...

"He's not here, rosie. He mysteriously went out. He said he had something to do..." beks frowned. "So the vamp-hearing doesn't travel around town..." I scowled. "Unfortunately not." Klaus rolled his eyes. We were watching some action thriller Klaus had picked, beks had picked the one before that... which meant I was picking the nest one-yey.