beks

Rosie's pov...

We had been shopping for hours. It felt like five minutes though, it was sooo fun. Bekah was a seriously good at styling. "Hey these you'll totally suit you!"beks held up some nice pants. It was amazing how easy it was to get close to her. She already seemed like a close friend. We had talked deep, and light. And already we had began to know all sorts of things about each other. Like how she loved the colour purple. How she believed elena seemed like a minipulizing bitch. She said She had Damon and Stefan wrapped around her finger. I don't think I know the ins and out, but I'm not going to judge people on other people's perceptions. I'll make my decision on my sister.

"Yep. I like." I smiled adding them to the masses of stuff we had gotten so far. Some for me, some for her. "These?" She held up a pair of gold killer sandels. "You." I smiled, they'd look even more killer on beks.

I went around the shop picking up bits and pieces with beks, who had this insane passion when she shopped. Her eyes just shone brighter, her smile grower bigger, her laugh was louder. It felt great to just enjoy the presence of someone this ... In love with something.

"Rosie!" Elena came running and hugged me. Jeez Elena, I need to breath! She let go,and behind her Caroline and bonnie waved. "Hey." I smiled. "How are you we heard klaus wanted to keep an eye on you. But..." Caroline began, but was cut off.

"Hey these look... oh. Dopple-witch." Beks stopped holding some wallpaper, looking annoyed. "Rebekah." Elena nodded.

"Anyways. I better, be going were decorating a room for me there. Since I don't know how long I'll be staying.."I trailed off, still smiling. "Ok. Yeah, we best be going too. But text me, Ok? " Elena pleaded. "Yeah. I'll text you all." I nodded, they needed to leave. Before Beks dragged her away.

Elena smiled and turned to go away. Caroline hugged me "bubye." She smiled. "See you later. But remember, text?" Bonnie nodded, after squeezing me. I just nodded at them smiling letting them go.

"Thank you. " Beks said in her British accent. "What?" I asked confused. I had just put her in a really awkward situation, and she was thanking me? "You just let them go. Brushed them off for me. Because I don't like her, but she's your sister... so thank you " Beks sounded very British being polite. It was abnormal.

"It's no problem. But, to make it up to me... I don't actually have have a phone."I blushed. What seventeen year old doesn't have a phone? Me. Aunt was under enough stress. I had a little job but it hardly added to the rent, never mind a phone. But now...

"Not a problem. My specialty." Beks smiled before turning in her heel, flipping her hair on her way. "Work it!" I hollered. "You know it." She strutted.

--------time skip sorry ---------

"Now it says it needs a number" I say staring at the screen. Me and beks had arrived, and dumped bags around the sofas, hundreds of them. Literally.

We had spent the last hour trying to start the phone I had just got. But it was so hard. It needed passwords and those passwords needed capitols and lowers... and numbers. It's just so confusing.

"No it says a number and a upper case." Beks replied reading the screen. Don't get me wrong,If it worked I'd be in love. But currently I can't really appreciate a phone if it's not working. We had bought loads of accessories for it too. Basically we bought the whole mall.

"Wait now it's in Japanese..." beks scowled pressing the screen. "Ugh!" I sighed sitting back. I am tired. Really. Really tired. And I had yet to put all this stuff away and get a working phone. Then text people and leg them know I'm fine. But I would have to actually be able to read the writing to text someone.

"I thought you said this was your speciality." I smirked. "It was. Until they brought nee ones out and make them even more difficult. But I'm good at buying stuff. Usually you don't need to know how to use something after you buy it. For me anyways. Because edits generally just clothes..." she shrugged. Great. We had a phone I couldn't even use. A bombshell of a living room. And plus - Im starving. With only makes things worse.

"Aha! There one goes. All done. Now just download any apps you want and hey presto. Your done. " beks smiled extremely smug. "And people's numbers..." i questioned,working my way through the phone, seeing how to work it. "Already installed them in."beks smiled smugly. I just locked it and placed it in my pocket. "I'll work it later. Now help me with my bags?" I smiled as sweet as I could manage.

"Okay... but you have to let me help decorate!" Beks squealed. "Duh." I replied in a that's so obvious tone.

We hauled the bags upstairs and blasted one of my new cds as we painted, wallpaperd, accessorised and cleaned up. It took hours. Although ut did make it better that we chatted and got to know more about each other as we went.
Then finally we were done. We stepped back to admire our skills. It looked fantastic! Totally me. With posters and girly stuff... balanced with just normal stuff too. My wardrobe was stuffed. We had to get a bigger one from another room to fit all my new clothes in. I had gotten books,and mags too. Just normal things to make the room mine. And it was. It felt like my room.

"Oh, beks. Thanks so much." I said hugging her. "I loved doing it, but don't get all mushy on me twirl." She patted my back, then we turned back to our masterpiece. She had insisted on calling me twirl, because apparently I had, had a hundred twirls today. And apparently I twirled a lot. Okay....

' Now you go get comfy on the beany bags and ill make some food." She turned leaving me with my awesome room. Yeah that's right, we had bought beany bags! I sat down and pulled out my phone, and texted bonnie- Caroline and elena. Then I downloaded a few apps and put it on my dressing table.

"Bon -appetite. " beks placed a full pate of chips, and a chicken burger. "Thanks." I replied digging in. "This was so the right call,the yellow would of contrasted. "Beks pointed at the rug. "I know. The purple was nice, but we made the right call. " I finished my food.

"Of course. I mean when do I not make the right call?" Beks laughed,getting up. " as much as I don't want to get out of my creation, I'm tired so night ." Beks winked walking out with the plates. "Night." I shouted as she shut my door. My door. Hehe.

I got up, ready to get my pj's on but my phone started ringing. I answered it - elena. "Hey, elena. What's up?" I said hoping it'd be quick. I'm real tired. "Okay. So you okay?" Elena sounded weird. "Yeah. .. fine. You?" I replied skeptical changing. "So today we did a little more digging and... We found isobels number. So Damon rang, and there's a mee meeting arranged for two days time." Elena gushed out, I guess hoping I'd take it okay.

"Wait isobel as in- our mom isobel?" I asked stammering. "Yeah..."
"As in meeting our mom for the first time in two days time? Who gave us both up and kept our twinny thing a secret. "

"That'd be the one." Elena replied.
"Cool." My voice cracked.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Authors note...

So long chapter there. Any ideas for the next chapter? Leave any comments and messages... share your thoughts.

Hope you liked ... ; )