getting ready...

I wake to the most annoying sound in the universe. "Wakey. Wakey." Kol shouts in my ear loudly. "Ass-jerk." I punch him. "a girl needs her privacy you know? So stay out of my room!" I yell in his face,he just continues laughing. I glare at him.

"Woah. What's going on here? Why all the shouting?" Beks asks appearing at my door. "Your jerk of a brother woke me. Really stupidly. " I scowl at him.

"So.... funny...." Kol shakes out between chuckles. Beks just shakes her head at us and mutters something about breakfast. "Out!" I push Kol. He just continues laughing not moving an inch. "Ugh!" I sighed.

"I used to think one day.." my phone began ringing 'story of us' by Taylor Swift from my bed side table. "Hello?" I ask answering. "Hi." Elena answered.

"So. How are you?" I asked. "I'm fine. A little nervous its my first time meeting her too." Elena sounded anxious. I was too.

"Yeah. I know how you feel. But it's for the best,right? And at least we'll have each other." I tried to make myself believe as much as her.

"Of course. Anyways I've gotta go get ready. I'll pick you up around two?" Elena asked, I heard shuffling on her end. "Sure. No problem. See you soon." I ended.

"Doppel-witch have anything good to say?" Beks appeared carrying some toast. "She never has something good to say." Kol muttered.

"She just asked how I was,and arranged picking me up. "I shrugged biting my nuttela toast. "So what time will you be leaving us?" Beks sat down on my bed, next to Kol. "Two, so I'll need to get ready soon. Will you help me dress? I'm so nervous I don't think I'd be able to do it. " I bit my lip.

"Of course. But you have to let me do what I want. You'll look good I promise. " Beks smirked. "Okay... as long as it's appropriate. " I raised an eyebrow.

"Of course." She nods. "Now. Get out!" She turned to Kol, wearing a serious death glare making him wince.

"I'm going!"he shrieked and ran away. "You have got to tech me that." I said shocked at the glare she possessed, sending kol away instantly. "I may. Now get In the shower. " turned me away. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

I stripped off leaving the clothes on the floor of my bathroom messily.

The water felt so good, coming down on me. It felt almost like it was washing all my anxiousness away. As I stepped out wrapping myself in a towel, all the anxiousness came back. It took most of the effort in my body,to keep me from going back in the shower and never coming out.

"Done." I called walking into my room in my dressing gown. "Good. Now sit."she gestured to my seat. she had my clothes spread out all over my bed. And my dressing table, full of my makeup and lotions that I hadn't used yet. But it all didn't look messy, instead busy and organised.

"Hold still and be patient." She said as I sat down. She had draped a top over the mirror so I couldn't see myself until -I'm guessing- she's done.

"Okay." I said closing my eyes and relaxing. She had put on Taylor swifts album on. She knew me so well.

Around, I'd say, forty minutes later she said she was almost done. I sighed in relief. My body was aching at having to stay still for so long. But what was getting to me the most was my anxiety. Was she going to be nice? Mean? Layed back? All I knew so far was that she was a vampire, that had a bitchey reputation.

"Okay. You can look now." She squealed standing back to reveal the mirror. She had dressed me in flowery dress with a heart line neck. I had brown,leather boots on, and a leather jacket that matched. It looked girly- but chic at the same time. Kinda perfect for me.

She had done my makeup light. With a gold eye shadow, and black wings on my eyes. My lashes looked as long and as lushes as I had ever seen them. My cheeks looked slightly pink. And my lips were,such a shade of pink that they looked... happy.

"Wow. Beks this is amazing. Thanks." I ghasped. "Your welcome." She smiled smugedly. "You like it than?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Yes. Of course! It's just..."trailed off feeling stupid. "What rosie. Spit it out." She asked impatiently. "What shade of lipstick is this?" I blushed. "Haha. That's all? It's rosie. I found it fitting." She smirked I rolled my eyes.

"Doppel-wench is here." Kol shouted. "Ugh!" Beks groaned. "Be nice." I warned. Now it was her time to roll her eyes. "Okay. Here's your phone. Text me when your finished? " I nodded the said good bye and went to the front door. I stepped outside.

"Goodbye!" I shout, even if I whispered they'd all hear. I closed the door and jumped into elenas car. "Hey." She greeted. "Hi." I replied. "Let's do this." She said optimistically.