Katherine?

Rosie sat at the bar, her eye brows pulled up. She was staring at the floor, trying to make sense of it all. How does she look like me? It was like looking into a mirror. Only rosie had deep green eyes, that almost looked brown-but not quite. And curly hair. But the other girl had chocolate coloured eyes and straight hair.

"you,uh look like you could use this...." the blonde haired blue eyed boy said, passing her a drink. "uh, thanks."rosie replied not bothering to look up. Instead she looked side ways at the girl, sitting only a few meters away. The girl was looking at her too, with a equally shocked expression.

"How do you... what... I, um... look y-you. How do look like me? " rosie finally asked done with no one explaining anything to her. "Look, what's your name?" The girl with the chocolate coloured eyes and sweet smile. " rosie." She answered quietly. "I'm elena. You look pretty shook up. It's okay. I'll explain everything. But first let's just drink our drinks, and get out of here. Okay? " elena asked with a reassuring smile.

"Okay. Just promise you tell me EVERYTHING?" Rosie asked raising a brow. "I promise. Now drink. Relax. Where or you off to?" Elena asked nodding at the cases. "I ,uh actually was moving here. I just came in for a drink when you showed up. And now..." rosie stammered not quite sure on what to say.

She looked away awkwardly around the room. The mystic grill was really, really dead. Only the blonde hair boy, the pretty petite girl, elena and rosie were inside.

"Oh,cool. Where are you staying?" Elena said, breaking rosie from her trance. "No where. As of yet- I just wanted to get away,you know? I payed My things and headed here. I was going to stay in a hotel or something until I got some where permanent." Rosie finished sipping on her drink.

"Oh,that's nice. It'd be nice to have a new face around here. We haven't had one in ages- everyone around here has pretty much lived here all of they're lives. Or moved back. " elena sipped at her drink too. " a new face?" Rosie asked, lifting a brow. "Oh,right sorry. I mean a new, uh... person? " elena said, biting her lip. Both the girls just looked at each other, before doubling over laughing. Person? Hahaha.

"SO You guys are getting on okay, then?" The blonde boy said coming over,smiling a handsome white smile. "By the way, I'm matt."he added holding his hand out to shake. Rosie took it politely, she was feeling a lot more Comfortable now she had broken the ice with elena. "Rosie." She replied with a smile.

All of elena's smiles seem sweet,and genuine. But mine always seem seductive and sexy. Rosie thought breaking away from Matt. "And I'm bonnie." The pretty petite girl said shaking rosie's hand too. " hi bonnie, matt. It's nice to meet you. Sorry I was a bit rude before. I was ,uh freaked out." Rosie smiled apologetically. Both matt and bonnie laughed warmly. "Hey its okay, we understand."bonnie said giggling.

"Well, well, well." A mysterious figure said walking in. He had dark hair and deep blue eyes. He wore fully black and was smiling evily. Behind him walked in another tall figure. Only this one had caramel hair, and green eyes. "Katherine." He said, in disgust. The dark haired figure sped over to the bar. At a speed so fast he became a blur. What the...? Rosie thought. She must of been dreaming. That's not humanly possible. I mean he travelled quicker then a train.

"You.... how?" Rosie asked completely and utterly shocked. " you had a nerve showing up here!" The dark haired figure spat. Narrowing his intensely blue eyes. First elena, now Katherine? Seriously my name is rosie!

"Damon. No it's not...." elena begun, but was interrupted by Damon pushing rosie so hard she fell of her stool. "Aahhhh! What the hell? " rosie gasped rubbing her head scrambling of the floor.

"No Damon it's not her, it's. .." but again elena was interrupted by the dark haired figure. As he sped over to rosie hitting her over the head, insanely hard. "No!" Elena shouted running to rosie's side.

Rosie just layed. Breathing deeply. Her eyes slowly beginning to close. " what's have you done Damon! It's not her! It's not Katherine! " elena shouted panic running through her viens. " what?" The dark haired boy asked confused. " listen Damon. It's a heart. Shes human. It's not Katherine. " the boy with blonde hair who had arrives with him exclaimed kneeling beside rosie.

Rosie tried to listen to what they were saying but it all became mumbles. Everything was going quiet. It went so quiet she could only hear her breathing. And her furiously beating heart. She looked up at they're angry faces, as they continued arguing.

"Hey guys..." matt said looking at rosie. They all turned to face her, worry washed through their faces. Rosie looked slowly at each one of them, trying her hardest to stay awake. But something inside her cried helplessly asking for sleep. And suddenly she couldn't fight anymore. Everything became black....

" ROSIE! " was the last thing she heard...