sleepover.

I drive to Caroline's in My new car. It's great, it runs as smooth as silk. But I can't get exited about it anymore. When I ended iso-bitches call I quickly got ready feeling completely numb. I just kept letting my mind wander to how infuriating she was.

I gripped the steering wheel tighter. And continued cursing under my breath. How can someone be that heartless? I mean, I get the whole vampire-humanity thing. But Damon wasn't that bad, and he had been humanity- less for longer then her.

Suddenly my phone started ringing again. I sighed and kept my eyes on the road. But after the first blast of my ring-tune it got louder. Like louder than I'd ever heard it before. There was no other cars around,so I just pulled to the side of the road leaving the engine going.

How was it beeping so loud? Then I realised in the middle of my dash-board it displayed: incoming call- elena. So klaus had my phone hooked up to the car. Sneaky!

I pressed the green button on my wheel and started driving again. "Hello?" Elena asked. "Hey." I replied, trying to sound calm. "Did she ring you too?" Elena sounded angry too. "Iso-bitch?" I asked, rounding a corner. "Yes. I like that nick name though." Elena let out a small giggle.

"Yes. She just asked about the journal but I hung up on her. She just makes me so..." I trailed off trying to fathom the words. "Angry? Furious? Murderous?"elena Offord. "Almost there. But I still don't think there's a word for it. " I shook my head.

"It'd be against the law to speak, if it even existed." Elena joked. I laughed. I quite liked this whole phone-car thingy. It was cool. "Yeah. I don't even think it'd be legal to think, never mind speak. " I chuckled.

"Are you almost here?" She asked after we finished laughing. " yeah. I'm just driving down." I replied. "I thought you didn't drive?" She asked.

"I said I didn't have a car. Not that I didn't drive. " I cleared. "So who's car are you using?" She asked confused. "My own." I smirked,even though she couldn't see me. "How did you..." elena sounded confused.

"It was a welcoming gift." I laughed at her bewilderment. "One of the originals bought you a car?" She sounded like i was saying an alien had pooped on my bed. "Yeah. Klaus did. He thought'd cheer me up. " I shrugged. After a moment of her silence I laughed. "I'll be there in a minute elena. Don't faint." I rolled my eyes.

"See you soon." I ended the call. Shaking my head I pulled into Caroline's driveway, grabbing the overnight bag I had packed earlier. When I walked in Caroline bombarded me with an embrace.

"Hello to you too Caroline. " I laughed when she finally let go. I took off my shoes at the doorway. "Come on. " she giggled showing me into the living room where elena and bonnie were already seated. "Hey." I waved.

"Klaus bought you a car?!" Bonnie questioned without a hello. "Yes.." I couldn't understand there confusion. "He thought it'd cheer her up. " elena added wearing the same shocked expression as bonnie. "Cheer you up? I'm surprised he even noticed you were down!" Caroline gasped. I sighed.

"He's actually been quite nice. And beks bought me clothes and stuff. And she bought decorations for my room. Kol even bought me a laptop." I shrugged sitting next to Caroline. "They did what?!" Bonnie gasped. "They've a been very sweet. And very welcoming. I know there monsters and stuff, but they've been nice to me." I frowned at their judgment.

"Anyways moving from that disturbing topic, you wanna drink?" Elena asked pointing to the wine they were all drinking. "Yeah sure." I agreed taking off my coat. "Here." She passe me my glass.

"So how are you?" Bonnie leaned forward. "I'm fine. A little angry but okay. Thanks. It's nice to have a distraction, you know?" I sighed sipping my wine. "Yeah. I feel like that too. I just can't get over how unbelievable she is."elena shook her head. We all joined her.