The ugly truth!

I was flung into a stone wall at a crashing speed. The impact should of left me breathless, if not dead! But I felt fine. I felt... its hard to describe.. but I felt more alive then I ever had.

I turned to face the intruder. Or intruders. Damon, Stefan, Caroline,  and levi stood staring at me with horror. I hissed at them baring my teeth. I felt tingles shooting beneath my eyes but I ignored them. I was about to hiss more when the smell got me again. The man I had been drinking from,lay in a pool of blood. The smell was intoxicating.

And again I had no control and sped over to him sinking my teeth back into his neck to catch the remaining blood. But I was ripped away again and caught in a tight grip. Levis arms wrapped around me, caging me in. I hissed and screeched but he didn't budge. My eyes lay transfixed on the man. His blood tasted so good. Too good.

Stefano and Caroline were knelt next to him caroling bit into her wrist then brought it to the man's lips.  He was unconscious but I could hear the blood being slurped up. Visably I watched his wounds heal, his eyes opened and confusion swept over his face.

"Your not afraid." Caroline spoke her eyes locked with the man's.  "Your going to forget about all of this and return back to your night." She didn't break her gaze into his eyes.  "I'm going to forget about it. Return back to my night. "  he nodded staring into her eyes. "Levi take off your shirt, your about his size." Caroline turned to levi. His arms loosened around me and he slowly took of his shirt throwing it to Caroline.  His top half naked all of his Abbs and muscles were on show.

I stood silently scared, shocked, confused. But instead of asking the questions that buzzed around in my head, I just stood staring at the scene before me. Caroline took the man's shirt off and replaced it with Levis. So now the guy didn't have any traces of blood. His pants were lucky enough not to have been in the pool. The man stood up.

"You won't remember a thing." Caroline spoke again. Then the man blinked, and as his lids were put together I was taken away. Dragged off at the impossibly fast speed.

We arrived at an old 24 hour diner. It looked bright compared to the dark night. Damon dragged me inside. No one else was in the diner apart from a couple that looked like they were traveling.

I sat down in the booth the others were in. Silence. We all said nothing. Instead, they all just looked at me. My gaze was suddenly transfixed on the encridibly interesting table.

"So.."I spoke finally breaking the silence. "Anyone going to tell me what just happened there?" I asked biting down on my lip. "Just a moment. The others will be here in a moment." Stefan spoke. Sure enough at the end of his sentence the door opened , revealing a very worried elena, bonnie, kluas, beks, Tyler,  matt and even Jeremy. 

"Rosie!" Elena sighed in relief rushing over. She went to hug me but levi stopped her. "Probably not the best time to get too close to her now." He warned her  elena nodded understanding and sat down too.

Not the best time to get to close? What's that supposed to mean?

"Are you okay?" Bonnie asked sitting down too. "I don't know since nobody's telling me what just happened. " I sighed running a hand down my face.

"Rosie..." Caroline began shaking her head. "It's just..." matt tried not meeting my eyes.  "It's what?  What just happened?  " I asked my eyebrows knitting together. I looked around to everyone one of my friends.  The couldn't even look at me. Instead they found  a sudden interest in the floor.

Of course they couldn't look at me. I'm a monster! "You can't even look at me!" I screamed earning all of their attention. "Someone just tell me... what the he'll did I just do!?" Tears spilled out over my cheeks uncontrollably. 

"Hey its not your fault." Caroline sped over to me wrapping her arms around me in a embrace. "It's okay." Beks joined it. I was now sobbing into my hands. "It is! I just almost killed someone!" I shrieked replaying the memory.

"We've all Done it. Your new that's all. " beks encouraged me. All the boys looked encridibly uncomfortable looking at me breaking down. Whereas bonnie and elena looked like it pained them not to jump up and hug me too.

"We'll help you get through it. Wont we?" Bonnie asked them all. Everyone nodded looking at me with small smiles.

"Th-thank... you.." i got out betweem sobbs.

"You can do it sis. We'll get through it." Elena smiled. I nodded. Maybe it'll be hard. Maybe it will take a while, but im willing to try. And i have hope it will work out.

All i have to do is keep my hope...