decisions...

Klaus, beks, and matt had jest arrived. Tyler had gotten here about ten minutes ago. We all sat still around elenas living room talking aimlessly.

"Yeah. And then I'd probably p pink with the purple too!" Caroline joked, earning a small laugh from everyone. "Yeah and then-" I cut her off. We couldn't carry on like this.

"Stop walking on eggshells. Look, I get it. Your all looking out for me. But just come out with it. I'm either going to die or become a vampire. You can talk about it you know. Putting it off will only make it worse." I snap. I get they meant well and everything but, seriously? Let's just get the whole talk over with.

Damon let out a deep breath. " finally I worried how much longer I could bite my tongue" he smirked. "Damon! Now not the time!" Caroline's eyes widened. "Relax Caroline it's fine." Bonnie smiled resusuringly.

"Bonnie's right. Calm down Caroline." Matt held her hand. "Well she's only snapping because of the situation." Tyler frowned. "She has a point. Damon could be more sensitive." Beks Offord, Jeremy nodding in agreement. "He meant to lighten the mood!" Stefan protected his brother. "Well he did the opposite." Klaus shrugged.

"Guys! Seriously? " I exclaimed, they all turned back to me wearing sorry expressions. "Your all acting like you just woke up to find out that your in transition to becoming a vampire. After bleeding to death because some witch kidnapped and tortured you. But guess what that was all me. So can we please stop arguing and turn back to the situation?" I sighed.

"Rosie. We're really sorry." Elena Offord me a small smile. "Yeah. We should be more considerate." Lwvi perked up after a silent while.

"It's okay. You mean well. Just stop putting it off?" I smiled. "Okay. So how are feeling about it all?" Beks asked sitting back down. "Well... I don't know. One minute I'm human, the next I'm in transition. Hardly something to feel okay about. Right?" I joked smiling sadly at the end. "Well get you through it. " bonnie smiled back.

"Yeah. Having to either die or become a vampire is hard. But it's bearable with you guys." I smiled at them all. "Wait what are you talking about? Your not, not feeding. Your becoming a vampire. Right? " Caroline asked concerned.

God. She had to ask that right? It had passed my mind the decision I had to make. But each time I passed it on, quickly thinking of something else. But I guess if have to make the decision soon. Right?

"Of course she's drinking." Elena replied in a 'duh' tone. "Actually..."I trailed earning everyone's shocked eyes. "I haven't decided yet." I finish cringing at their expressions.

" what!!?" Beks gasped. "She's drinking. There no question about it." Kalus frowned. "It's my decision. I get to make it. Non of you. " I reject there assumptions. "Rosie you can't seriously..." levi was interrupted by Carolines shouts. "You are drinking! Of course your drinking! There's no two ways between it! Your drinking!" She screamed.

"she's drinking!" Beks agreed. "She's. .." I interrupted bonnie with my own anger. I jumped to my feet flinging my arms around as I spoke.

"Just listen to me!" I screamed. They all fell silent, and once again everyone's eyes returned to me. "I love you all. Your my friends. But this is not a group discussion. It's my decision. And I'm not sure what to do about it okay. But who has the final say will he me. None if you can stop me from doing what I want." I told them returning back to my normal loudness.

"So you'd rather be dead? You'd rather die then stay with us?" Beks gasped. "I never said that..." I began. "But you would. Right? You'd rather be dead?" Klaus intervened. "I. .." I began stumbling for the right words.

"The fact that your even considering it shows that you would." Damon joined in. "You can't! Rosie, we can't loose you." Caroline said this time. "No. No. I'm not looking you. I've just got you!" Elena said wide eyed. "Listen to me!" I pleaded, but they all ignored me.

"You can't."
"Don't. "
"WHY?"
"Rosie?"

"Stop. Listen to me." I pleaded again.

"No. No I won't let you." Caroline shook her head. "Your not thinking straight." Levi suggested.

"OH MY GOD! LISTEN TO ME!" I screamed so loud the whole country could probably hear. "You don't even know why I'm contemplating it. You haven't even asked me. Instead you all made it about yourselves again. Listen to me okay. Listen to what I've got to say?" I pleaded this time awarded with the silence I needed.

"All my life I grew up not having a mom. Thinking she had died. Thinking my dad didn't even know I existed. I grew up with just my aunt, and her abusive boyfriends. They all pushed her around. Did what they pleased then took it all out on her. Since the first time I witnessed it I promise myself to never let anyone push me around like that. I loved her. And protected her as much as I could. Then she got sick, and I couldn't help her anymore. I came here in search for my dad. In search for a family. Instead I got so much more. I got best friends. And the best family. But I'm not sure if I'm willing to be a vampire. I'm not saying I fits want to. All I'm saying is I don't know. So be the amazing family you are and guide me. See it from my point of view and help me out. We only have a few hours. I need you to be my friends. I need you to help me. Making my decision. I need someone to tell me it'll be okay. That they'll help. Okay? " I finish with a hope full look at each of them.

"Okay." Bonnie smiles.
"Okay." Caroline smiles.
"Okay." Elena smiles too.
"Okay." Beks rolls her eyes.
"Okay." Jeremy smiles.
"Sure." Tyler shrugs.
"Okay." Matt smiles.
"You got it. " Stefan smiles.
"Whatever. " Damon frowns.
"Fine." Klaus spits.
" I guess." Levi huffs.

"Thanks... now. What should I do?" I sigh sitting back down.

What am I going to do?

Do I even want to be a vampire?
But do I want to be dead?