Kidnapped

When I wake I'm in a cold, dark room. I'm tied to a chair, and the woman is to the corner looking strangely at me. "Wakey wakey." She laughs warmly. What the hell... Laughing? She kidnapped me and expects me to be joking on... Sure.

"Why am I here. What did you do?" I gasp at the blood flooded on the floor around me. I look down to see the blood coming from... Me?

"Just clearing up some errands that's all. ". She shrugs. "What?" I gasp blinking furiously to stay conscious. The dark is seeking me again. It keep pulling me in, tempting me to enter it. I'm trying but it can't hold it off, it's too strong. Suddenly I'm engulfed in darkness again.

***

Owch! My whole body aches. I'm still tied to a chair, and the woman is still there. I look down, the floor is puddled in even more blood. How... I'm sure this must blood would mean death, right?

"Shush. He'll be here any moment now." The witch smiles at me. " w-who?" I stutter unable to control myself. " klaus. He's coming to save you! But I need something from him. He'll be here soon, or else you'll die. Do you think he'll come. Risking his own life for yours? Hmmm..." She smirks, I frown. Normal...

"H-he w-won't." I reply shaking my head as much as I can manage. "Then you'll die." She shrugs. How is she so calm? I'm dying, klaus May or may not be on his way, and she's sitting there like it's just another normal day... Maybe if is for her.

" oh really sweetheart? Your faith in me is so heart warming." Klaus appears infornt of me flanked by Stefan, Damon, Levi, Caroline, and Bonnie. Beks is in the doorway, with Elena. Wait Levi's here... Who told him about you know the whole supernatural stuff...

Caroline went to untie my but the witch blocked her path. "And in return?" She asked. " your out numbered. Your not in a negotiating kinda position. " Bonnie pointed out. " nope but I can kill all of you with just a snap of my fingers, so, how bout that?" She smirked. "Meridath I don't..." Klaus began but stopped when meridath raised her hand and waved over everyone. Everyone froze- including me. We were paralysed again. What fun! Note sarcasm.

"I'm going to un paralyse you and then we'll talk okay?" Meridath orders. Then drops her hand and we all are un-frozen. "What is it you want?" Levi snapped, jeez he was angry. "I would like information on my daughter, she went missing years ago, I would like to know where she is. " meridath shrugged. "Okay, your daughter leitach is dead. Some witch hunters killed her years Ago." Beaks stepped forward. Damon sped at a pace I couldn't keep up with and before I knew it meridath was lying on the floor with a snapped neck. "I didn't like her much." Damon shrugged. Stefan sped to the woman and looked at Damon. "Was killing her necessary?" Stefan asked looking at Damon. Damon just shrugged in reply and turned.

Levi rushed to my side and untied me. "Are you okay?" He asked, looking concerned. "Yeh I'm okay, just tired..." I smiled as he began carrying me to the door.

I was drifting off to sleep as I was startled by dropping to the floor. Owch! That hurt. My whole body was so exhausted I couldn't move. I opened my eyes and saw Levi beating someone up. Then Caroline protecting Elena from someone. Bonnie was saying some spell, whilst Damon and Stefan were helping to fight this ambush. Klaus was standing next to beks discussing something. They all looked intense. But everything was blurred, everything was too fast, too much, I
Was too tired.

My eyes became very heavy and I couldn't hold on, I tried so hard. I held so tight, but I just couldn't anymore. I couldn't keep holding on, everything was just slipping. And that's it, I knew I was gone.