New home?

"There. Isn't that better? Fresh air always helps. " klaus said still holding rosie s wrist. "Um... Sure. Now who are you?" Rosie asked raising a brow. "He's no good. Klaus get away from her." Stefan said from outside the grill. The wind was whipping lightly. "Oh stefan..." rosie began happy to see a fermilliar face.

"Ah. Prehaps you can explain this to me?" Klause asked stefan. "Maybe. Somewhere private." Damon appeared and nodded towards the group of teenagers nearby. "Come back to the boarding house?" Stefan asked klaus. "Fine. Any funny business and someone dies. I'll take the girl with me." Klaus replied, before speeding away; carrying rosie.

They were there in no time at all. And already stepping through the door, stefan and Damon following.

"Explain. I have things to do and I don't like surprises like this, partying in the grill. " klaus took a seat and looked skepticaly at the brothers. "We don't really know. We came across her. We dug a little, turns out she's elana's long lost sister. Twins we think. We're unsure as to the how's. That's all we've gotten so far. " stefan said calmly.

"hmm. Yes. I don't like this. Isobel must of hidden her well. It seems Isobel may receive a visit soon, from me. Now, I'm going to find out some more about rosie Gilbert. " klaus finished, getting out his phone and calling someone. He spoke in a different language so that had no idea what he was saying.

"Who is he?" Rosie asked looking over the cute, brown haired man. "I'm an original. I'm from the first family of vampires. Me and my family are the most powerful things alive." Klaus smirked.

"Good to know. " rosie nodded smiling.
Another phone call came through on his phone, he answered and spoked foreign again. A few awkward moments passed due to Damon and stefans tense-ness around klaus.

He closed his phone and turned back to them. " now. I don't like her being in this... dysfunctional place. I'm taking her with me. Keeping an eye over her. No objections. " klaus shrugged. "I'm assuming by the 'her' you keep referring to is me. And by your no objections that doesn't include me. Because I am most definitely not coming to live with you. " rosie lifted her brow.

"Rosie, your name applies you have to be rosie. I'm not getting the rosie vibe. " klaus smirked. "Well you'll not be getting any vibe soon. " rosie fake laughed. "Look. Your coming with me. " klaus sped and picked rosie up, the next thing she new she was at the doorstep of a massive mansion. Klaus stepped into his front door. Leaving it open for rosie.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but um not coming. " rosie scowled. "You can come willingly or forcefully, your choice." Klaus fake smiled. Rosie stepped through the doorway, purposely hitting him with his shoulder.

"What's the doppel-wench doing here?" A girl with blonde hair hissed. "Rebakah this is rosie. Rosie... bekah. " rosie smiled and nodded. "Rosie?" Bekah asked. "A twist in events. Just met her. She seems nice. She's just found out about vampires ect also she's just found out she's elenas twin sister. Yippee. So don't be mean. It's not her fault." Klaus said before walking off.

"No offence, I just dislike your sister." Bekah smiled. "None taken. I've only just met her. I'm sure there's a reason for your hatred. But it's none of my business so... "rosie shrugged then sat down opisit rebekah. "Yep. So you want me to show me to your room." Bekah nodded. "Yeah. Thanks."

Bekah pointed things out all around the house for rosie to remember. She took in a little... but the rest kinda went over her head. "Here we are. I'm just across the road, you have a bathroom on suit." Bekah smiled, she seemed nice. Kinda bored all the time- but nice.

"Thanks. Wow it's huge." Rosie said peering into the gold and white gigantic room that was now hers. "Yup. Only you'll need clothes and stuff..." bekah trailed off. "Yeah it's back at the salvatores. " rosie sighed. "Hey. Wanna go shopping? It's my favourite thing to do, and you look like you need a pick me up. We could get some decorations too. We originals are insanely rich so it'll be on us. For kinda kidnapping you. "Bekah smiled. "Yes. Sure thanks. " rosie retuned the smile.

"Let's gooo! I'm exited ready!"bekah dragged rosie off, but rosie was too happy to have a friend nice and straight forward enough to just take her away nicely. Enough to cheer her up. All of the other friends she'd made lately were nice, friendly, but they kinda stepped on egg shells around her. It felt nice to have someone like that. It felt good.

》》》》》》》》》》》
Authors note...

Ended on a high there, abnormal for me hehe. Anyways I got kinda confusing so if you have any questions just ask... also mind my spelling please, I'm terrible...

Hope you liked :)