Tension

Summary: You and Bucky are enemies and he finally snaps and tries to shut you up. ;)
Word count: 2.4K
Warnings: Smut, rough sex, Dom!Bucky, choking, praise kink, spanking. There's quite a bit of smut in this. I'd say like 90% of it is smut.

Bucky's grip on your arm tightens as he drags you to in the bathroom of the safe house the two of you are staying in. You have to slightly jog to keep up with his pace as he kicks the bathroom door shut behind you, even though it's only the two of you in the house.

"God, how many fucking times do I have to tell you to listen to my orders?" He asks furiously as he picks you up by your waist and sits you on the counter near the sink. He unzips the top half of your suit and pushes it off, leaving you in your tang top and bottom half of your suit.

"I almost had him," you defend as he pulls your sleeve to the side so it hangs off your shoulder and gives him access to the bullet wound you have.

"Then why'd you get shot? Hmm?" He waits for your response, but you just look to the side and clench your jaw. "That's what I fucking thought."

"Maybe if I had a better partner, I wouldn't have been shot," you say bitterly and Bucky looks at you with a fiery expression and you match it, showing you're not afraid of him.

His jaw clenches tightly as he grabs a pair of tweezers and takes the bullet out of your shoulder. You hiss in pain as he pulls the bullet out and holds it in front of your face. "Learn anything yet?" He asks and you roll your eyes as he sets the bullet on a piece of toilet paper.

You hop off the counter, but Bucky quickly grabs your hips and lifts you back up. "What are you doing?" You ask.

"I'm not done with you," he says and you scoff as he grabs sewing supplies. You start to fidget a bit and he sighs deeply as he looks at the celling, annoyed. "Doll, sit fucking still so I can stitch you up."

"Doll? Since when do you call me doll?" You ask with an arched eyebrow.

"Since now. Stop fussing like a goddamn child and let me stitch you up so you're not bleeding all over the fucking place," he says.

You obey as you sit still and he sighs with relief. "Good girl," he says and your eyes go wide as you press your thighs together and your face grows hot. Heat gets sent straight down your body and Bucky notices how much you squirm and try to hide it.

He smirks as he stitches your wound shut and lets you get down. But he presses you up against the counter with his body, and you look up at him. "You did so good for me, doll," he praises and you fight off your knees buckling. A teasing smile paints on his lips. 

"Are you done? I'd like to go back to ignoring you," you say and he tilts his head to the side.

"You need to do something about your attitude, or just shut the fuck up," he says and you roll your eyes as you look at him.

"Make me—"

Before you can even add an insult to the end of your sentence, Bucky's lips are on yours as he presses you against the counter more and you struggle to kiss him back for a few seconds, but manage to.

His tongue brushes against your lips, so you part them and let his tongue find yours. A moan escapes you when his hand tightly grips your thighs and lifts you back up on the counter. His hands travel under your shirt and squeeze your sides as his lips travel down your neck, before coming back up to you lips and kissing you roughly. He bits your bottom lip and tugs on it before running his tongue over it to sooth the sting of pain. He presses his hips into yours and you gasp softly at the feeling of how hard he is against you.