Anything

Summary: After Bucky's dies, Wanda makes you an offer.
Word count: 1.1k
A/n: No it's not a sexual offer. Also this is very sad, I cried while writing it.

"You have to do it y/n," Bucky says as he hands you the gun and you shake your head as you look up at him with tearful eyes. "It's the only way," he says.

"No, you can still run," you say as you refuse to take the gun.

"You heard what Strange said. This is the only way to save our timeline. I will gladly die if it means you stay alive," he says.

"Stop," you say with a cracking voice and he shoves the gun in your hand as he kisses you softly. "I love you with all my heart. We'll meet again," he promises and you sob softly as you rest your forehead against his.

"Please don't make me do this," you beg softly. Bucky kisses your forehead before walking backwards and away from you.

"You have to do it, doll. That's the way it's supposed to happen." A tear falls down his face as you stare down at the gun shaking in your hand. Your lip quivers as you look back up at him. "This is the only way everything will go back to how it's supposed to be. All the variants will have to go back to their universe."

You shake your head and he nods in response. "I just want you to be safe," he says softly.

"I can't kill you," you whisper.

"Only you can do it," he says and tears fall down your cheeks as you slowly bring the gun up to face him.

"I can't hurt you, Bucky." He shakes his head it your words. "You won't. I promise you won't hurt me," he says with a small smile. "I'll be okay."

"I won't," you cry as you point the gun at his heart. You hand shakes as you put your finger on the trigger. "Please," you beg again.

"I love you. Never forget that," he says with a shaky voice that he tries to keep steady to bring some peace to your mind.

"You're scared," you say as tears fall consistently.

"No, I'm not scared. I'm just upset I don't get to grow old with you. I'll still be with you forever though. Even though you won't be able to see me, I'll be there. I promise," he says and you sob.

"We'll meet again?" You ask and he nods his head.

"We'll meet again," he confirms.

"I love you," you say softly and he smiles at you. "I love you more," he says and you close your eyes as you pull the trigger.

You keep your eyes closed until you hear a thump against the ground. A small gasp of disbelief leaves your mouth as you open your eyes and see Bucky's body against the ground. Dead.

"Oh god," you cry as your legs give out and you fall to your knees. A cry of pain leaves you as your chest aches and darkness surrounds you. Everything goes blurry and all you can hear is the thumping of your heartbeat and the muffled sounds on you screams and sobs.

Nothing seems real anymore. The ground beneath you feel fake and the gun in your hand feels like nothing. It feels like your falling down an abyss and no one is there to catch you and bring you up. Everything seems pointless.

A hand on your shoulder brings you back to life and you look up to see Sam. His face is wet with tears as he pulls you up to your feet. "We have to go," he says and you look at Bucky's body.

"What about Bucky?" You ask as Sam leads you away. You shake your head as you fight against him, but he doesn't let you go. "What about Bucky?" You ask louder.

"We have to go," Sam repeats.

"No! I'm not leaving Bucky here," you sob as you manage to get out of his arms and run back to him. Sam quickly follows you as you kneel besides Bucky and softly touch his face. "Please don't make me leave him," you beg.

Sam pulls you away softly before he picks Bucky's body up and carries it away with you two.

You stand in between Stephen and Sam, facing Wanda. "I thought you agreed to stop going after your children," Stephen says and Wanda laughs.

"Of course not. I agreed to go after my boys in that multiverse. There's a hundred other," she says.

"Wanda, you can't do this again," Stephen says and she rolls her eyes.

"I can, and I will," she says before looking at you. "I can give you what you want, y/n."

You look at her confused as she holds her hand out and you hesitate before taking it. "I know what you want," she whispers as she wraps her arm around your shoulders.

You watch as she creates a red cloud in front of you and a picture of you and Bucky flash across it. "Did you know, there's a multiverse where Bucky was forced to kill you? I've seen him there. He's depressed, always crying and saying your name as he looks at pictures of you. I could send you there. All you have to do, is help me get my boys back," she says.

"Won't I disrupt his timeline and cause chaos?" You ask and she shakes her head. "No, you won't with my help," she says.

"What do I have to do?" You ask and she smiles.

"Hang on," Sam says as him and Stephen take a step forward. "This isn't the right thing to do."

"Sam's right. Bucky's death happened for a reason. You aren't supposed to end up with him in this multiverse and he isn't supposed to end up with you in that other multiverse for a reason. Wanda you aren't supposed to have your boys for a reason," Stephen says.

"Do not tell me wether or not I can have my boys. And do not tell y/n wether or not she can be with the love of her life. I will do anything to get my boys back. Even if that means I have to kill both of you," she says.

"Would you kill us y/n?" Sam asks and you look at him.

"You love Bucky. You want Bucky. You're life without him has felt empty. You're all alone. You and I both know, you'd do anything to get him back," Wanda says.

You look at Sam with dark eyes and he looks at you with betrayal. "I'd do anything to have him again," you say and Wanda smiles as she makes the two of you disappear.