•••6•••

Wanheda Part Two (2,2)

Just as expected on Tyra's behalf, Loukas did end up burping after every bump, only with the addition of Monty's mother and Pike glaring at him, he didn't quite feel comfortable enough to let it out and instead kept them in, Tyra only being able to tell he was burping by his cheeks puffing occasionally.

"Farm station was where you grew food, wasn't it?" Pike glared at Tyra, Loukas tensing by her side far more than she did from the glare she was receiving.

In such a small space they wouldn't risk shooting at her in fear that they'd hit another sky person, and had they resorted to hand-to-hand or knife-to-knife Tyra would win in an instant in both cases, so she wasn't worried at all.

"How do you know that?" Not wanting to say how much Bellamy had actually explained about life up in the Ark in space, Tyra chose a different approach to the answer.

"A farm is a place where crops are grown, I only assumed." Pike let the conversation die there, not in a conversationalist mood with her.

But Tyra didn't bother further, as the rover stopped only a few minutes after. Loukas finally letting out one huge belch he had been holding in as soon as the rover rolled to a stop.

Tyra wafted at her face while everyone else who was piled in the back rushed to exit it to escape the foul smell. "Better?" He nodded before also exiting.

Marcus opened his mouth, about to give out various orders on how they'd approach the building, but Tyra and Loukas both held their hands up, motioning for the group to be quiet as they did while they strained their ears to listen for what they thought had been a grunt from inside.

They already knew someone else was inside by the horse tied at the front, the two were only trying to assess their friendliness if they stormed in followed by a group of sky people. Though even then, the three Trikru warriors had already drawn their respective swords.

Then they heard a more distinct crash, a thud if you will, followed by a grunt of pain that could only come from another human being. Panicking that it was Clarke, together the Trikru warriors with Bellamy and Marcus close on their tail until they mixed in as one big group rushed inside.

Loukas kicked the door down while holding his sword on his forearm, Tyra and Bellamy on either side of him while they took careful steps inside. There was a person standing over a woman on the ground, her face bleeding already and lip busted, and by how she glared at the person, Tyra supposed they had been the cause.

But the person barely had a chance to turn around before Bellamy had taken a shot at them, the person falling dead at the woman's feet.

"Are you okay?" Tyra rushed in to check the person with Indra, pressing her fingers to his neck, only to come up empty. Bellamy had really killed him.

"You all right?" Tyra patted the man down, bringing out various weapons and objects that the typical warrior didn't carry on themselves, such as thick metal cuffs.

"Bounty hunter," Indra confirmed Tyra's suspicions while Loukas dragged the body out of the way so both Trikru women could approach the victim.

While Tyra took a step to help her up, Indra looked for more of the bounty hunter's friends, noticing in brief passing how the woman kept squirming away from her.

"We're here to help."

"English." Pike scolded as if they were children doing something childish, though Tyra simply ignored him in favour of helping the woman up. Loukas didn't give him the same treatment though as he glared at the man by the door.