•••9•••

Ye Who Enter Here (3,2)

Up until he saw her fully naked, Bellamy had no idea Tyra had a wide variety of hidden tattoos along her body.

One on her calf, covering it almost with a blocky pattern Bellamy could've sworn he had seen on someone before. Another across her ankle, a thin band of various dots and dashes stacked on each other until it looked like a perfectly crafted ring surrounding it. And Bellamy's personal favourite, the one along her spine, a series of circles with intricate patterns drawn inside them, six in total.

He never asked what they meant though, knowing Tyra he could guess they all had some deep significant meaning to her, and he would rather not push her boundaries with his inquisitiveness. So, he only admired them from afar, dragging his fingers across her naked spine every chance he got in hopes of the meaning of such tattoos suddenly jumping into his mind.

"This is new."

Tyra pushed herself off the mattress, letting the blanket slide off her body while she stretched herself toward the table next to Bellamy's bed, grasping the new addition of a book on it while she pushed herself back.

"Gina got it for me as a present, it's the book my mom read to me when I was a kid." Tyra repositioned herself so her body was pressed against Bellamy's once more, his chin resting over her shoulder as she thumbed the pages.

"'The Iliad'. What is it about?" Bellamy tucked his face between Tyra's shoulder and her neck, peppering small, almost inexistent kisses over her flushed skin while he attempted at simplifying his complex childhood story.

"The Trojan war, mainly about Achilles' wrath and how they all went to war to have this woman named Helen for themselves." Tyra flipped it open, carefully caressing the pages as she turned them.

"'Sing, goddess, of the anger of Achilles, son of Peleus.'," Tyra turned her head slightly, so she could look Bellamy in the eye, brushing his stray curls from over his freckled face. "You were an odd kid."

"Says the one who used to throw knives at her siblings from the age of six." Tyra closed the book once more, setting it beside her head while she stared at the yellowed pages.

"Can I borrow it?"

"Sure. Now, can I ask you a question?" Tyra shrugged, wrapping one of Bellamy's arms over her body as a sudden chill ran over her skin, his other arm pushing the sheets back over them before he let his fingers trail over her lower back.

"What are these? I saw Lincoln has similar scars to these, only not as many." Tyra felt Bellamy's fingertips brush over every small bumpy scars on her lower back, small scars that popped against her otherwise fairly smooth back.

"Kill counters." Bellamy's fingers froze on her back, his searing touch staying still against her skin while he lowered his voice into a whisper.

"How many?"

"I don't know anymore. I lost count a long time ago." Tyra heard the bed creak behind her as she faced the opposing wall to where it was crammed, the warmth of Bellamy's body leaving her.

She knew any sort of killing with any of the sky people was a touchy subject, they didn't share views on how some situations should be handled. And with those thoughts in mind, Tyra believed she had just chased Bellamy off with how many people she had killed throughout her life, all seated into her skin.

Until she felt his lips press onto her scars on her lower back.

"One..," Another kiss. "Two..," Yet another. "Three..."

"You're wasting your time by counting them."

"Any time spent with you isn't a waste." Tyra buried her face in the pillow, trying to hide her increasing grin as Bellamy only kept counting, the counter going higher and higher as he went.

Rook {B.B} (3)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara