•••42•••

Perverse Instantiation Part Two (16,3)

Tyra closed her eyes for a mere minute before she was awoken by a variety of grunts. Loukas still whispering in her ear to get her to stay awake, some stupid jokes that never made sense to even him. But they appeared to be working, so he kept going on until he heard a chair fall and break from the entrance.

Apparently, they had lost the fight in the Commander's chambers. And though they managed to buy themselves some time thanks to shocking a group of A.L.I.E's chipped people, more still kept coming in, forcing them to barricade the door to the throne room and make their final stand inside.

"Keep talking. No sleeping. Understood?" Tyra rolled her half lidded eyes while she lent her head against the edge of her seat.

She knew Loukas had been itching to return to a fight ever since he could hold a sword once more. He was born to fight just like she was, and Tyra would be glad to witness him fight against a cause such as the defeat of A.L.I.E.

"I'll keep talking, don't worry. Go fight." Loukas didn't seem convinced, but he still approached the remaining part of the group, bringing out his father's sword from the holster hiding behind his back next to his other sword.

If his hair had been longer and straighter, from the back, Tyra would've believed she was looking at her father once more. Fiercely walking into battle without a second to hesitate.

Loukas downplayed himself, he truly was a harsh warrior.

"This is it. We need to keep Clarke and Tyra safe, give them time. They're unarmed, but they won't feel pain, and they won't stop until they're out cold."

"Copy that. Go for the knockout." Miller went to hand Abby a gun, so she could act as a last resort in case their last stand failed.

"Only if they get past you."

While they all kept sneaking into their positions, Loukas yanked Bellamy by the collar of his jacket and pulled him back, so he was closer to Clarke and Tyra rather than at the front.

"You have better weapon. Watch sister." Loukas trusting someone else with Tyra's life was the maximum amount of trust anyone could gain from the man.

Bellamy had extended his olive branch by retrieving their father's precious sword to the siblings' hands. And Loukas was only returning the favour.

"If you'll watch mine." Loukas spotted Octavia at the edge of the pack, her sword also at the ready to attack. A true warrior.

He shared a nod with Bellamy as a final conversation. They were both placing the people they cared about each other in the other's hands. If they all made it out alive, there was hope for a friendship between the two yet.

"You shouldn't listen to my brother. He is too overprotective, go be with your sister." Bellamy chuckled while he prepared his baton by his side, facing the door where they'd no doubt burst through.

"I think I like it much more back here. Just don't fall asleep, I think your brother might cut my head off then." Tyra tiredly smiled at him, the sound of the chairs and furniture used as a barricade digging into her brain like a non-stop squeaky bell.

"I won't." Tyra saw the beginnings of the door open, Bellamy squaring his shoulders against her side. She didn't even need to know him as well as she did to know he'd die before he let anyone get close to her and Clarke.

"What do you plan on doing after this?" Tyra shrugged, fighting off her own instincts to let her eyes drift closed. Though, she attempted at focusing on the slowly opening door to keep her adrenaline pumping and stay awake.