TWO

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤 :
hot wheel car

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

CARLY SAID IT wouldn't be bad, but she wasn't the one stuck in the middle seat of Wade's small car. (F/N)'s body was pressed against Dalton as he danced obnoxiously to the radio while giving Nick a little room as he leaned his head on the window, trying to sleep.

What happened was that instead of Dalton and Nick joining Blake and Paige, the couple wanted alone time so they stuck the duo with them, but Wade's car was the opposite of the desirable size for a road trip.

Speaking of Wade, he spoke up, "It's gonna be packed tomorrow," he turned up the volume on the radio that was talking about the game.

"Speaking of packed, my legs are killing me back here man." Dalton whined, finally giving the girl in the middle some room as he fidgeted more to the right.

"Don't worry man it's not Wade's fault his little hot wheels car only fits two." Nick peeled his eyes open as he insulted the poor car choice. (F/N) nodded in agreement with a small smile at his joke. He has a point. This car is not made for road trips.

"It's more like a hot wheel car isn't it, Wade?" Dalton spoke, "Wade, what did you do? Go to the barber's shop and ask for a hee-man haircut or what?"

"Shut up Dalton." The man kept laughing and Nick reached over (F/N) to hit him,

Dalton whined, "Ow dude!"

"How much longer? I don't want to be stuck in Wade's hot wheel car any longer." The girl complained to join the bandwagon, missing how Nick smiled down at her.

"I agree with (F/N)!" Dalton complained, moving more towards the middle so that when Dalton looked into the rearview mirror all he would see would be the two's disappointed expressions.

"It shouldn't be that far, we've been driving for a while," Carly reassured, turning to look at those in the backseats.

Nick finally looked away from (F/N) and directed his gaze out the window, but not before meeting Carly's eyes. His twin threw him a knowing smirk.

It wasn't an unknown fact that Nick had a crush on (F/N), everyone knew except the girl. Somehow she was oblivious enough to not notice her own best friend crushing—pretty hard—on her.