FIFTEEN

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 :
daring attempt

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     "DON'T DO THIS!" (F/N) attempted to argue but Nick wasn't trying to argue, grabbing Vincent's arm that had the blade in it and pinning it to the dirt floor

"I just lost Carly and I'm not going to lose you too! Run!" Taking a deep breath, the girl nodded.

"You—Fuck! I'm sorry!" She gave him an apologetic look as she started to back up.

Whether it was because she couldn't help Carly or that she was leaving the room, he wasn't sure. But Nick still gave the girl a sad smile and pushed against Vincent who had begun to pick up his pace with the attacks.

With that (F/N) ran out of the room, not towards the house this time, however. Instead down the other hall. The hall was uphill, with stairs. The walls were disturbing but she only got a flash of the wax faces coming out of the walls as she ran by the illuminated candles.

Turning left at the top of the staircase she was quickly able to recognize where she came out.

The House of Wax.

Pushing out of the dining room she made it to the main area. (F/N) gasped quietly once she saw Wade. Except it wasn't Wade, well it was—but with a wax-coated body. It wasn't complete, however, since a slice of his mouth had been sliced off, revealing bloody gums and teeth.

She gasped, covering her mouth as she tried to keep her emotions in check. His body was sitting at the same piano he played earlier, in a dark but strangely nostalgic moment. Knowing she couldn't stay long she simply swallowed back her tears and ran out of the building.

(F/N) only got a few steps before pausing. On the floor by Bo's truck was the crossbow the same man had been shot with. Becoming alert the girl searched her surroundings with the light from the rising sun.

Once she didn't see an immediate threat—the threat being Bo, the girl quickly snuck over to the weapon and grabbed it. However, a stick snapping behind her made her leap into a sprint down the hill, crossbow still in hand.

"Stupid stick!" The only voice she didn't want to hear shouted behind her and the sound of another stick breaking was heard.

(F/N) chanted curse words in her mind as she heard Bo's quick footsteps following behind her. How is he not tired? Or any slower than before? It's ridiculous!