SEVENTEEN

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 :
grumpy

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

"NO THANK YOU." (F/N) tried to turn around only to bump into Bo. She swallowed deeply and backed up.

     Bo rubbed his face to try and calm down the anger he felt, he let out a huff. "You're going to stay upstairs, there's a mostly empty room. You're...just go in that one. It has a bathroom connected so just...just like shower or something."

     (F/N) huffed and turned around, storming towards the stairs. I can't believe this guy. 'Just like shower or something' Ridiculous!

     Bo watched her walk away angrily, "Hey don't you stomp in my house!" He yelled after her since she had already made it up the stairs.

     She found the room she suspected was hers and shrugged, if it wasn't hers before it was now. (F/N) found herself closing the door, grinning at the fact that there was an inside lock. Turning it, she let out a deep breath. The girl couldn't believe what was happening. She rests a hand on her face, sliding against the wall.

     No! Her subconscious yelled at her. She couldn't relax before she was clean before she had Carly's blood off of her.

     (F/N) looked over at the closet, finding random girl clothes thrown in it randomly. She wondered if they were previous victims' clothing but shut off her brain before the thought developed too far.

     She went into the shower, taking her sweet time as she relished in the fact that they had hot water. After seeing their living area, she wasn't too sure but was happy her suspicion was wrong. (F/N) looked down at her hands as she picked off the dry blood.

     I miss you, Carly. I miss Nick, and Blake and Paige, and Dalton and Wade. She felt tears poking at her eyes, and this time she let them out.

     Once the shower was over, she exited the bathroom and slumped onto the bed. (F/N) stayed in the same spot, staring at the ceiling. This place is just wonderful. Really, I'm overjoyed to be stuck in such a dirty, dusty, horrible-smelling place.

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     The night went by fast, seeing as she hid in her room and didn't speak to anyone out of anger.

     She stayed in her room the rest of the night. (F/N) didn't open the door when Bo yelled and pounded on it, or when Lester politely knocked and said he had snacks for her and that she should eat something.