SEVEN

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 :
famous attraction

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     "I DON'T KNOW what you expect to see in here," Carly spoke as the trio walked up the short steps of the House of Wax

     "I'm not one to assume but probably wax." (F/N) joked as they reached the front door.

     Wade gave a small snicker and Carly gave a playful smile to (F/N), sarcastically saying, "Wow, who would've thought?"

     A yellow sign sat on the front of the green doors read, sʀʀʏ, ᴡᴇ ʟsᴇᴅ. (F/N) took note of it before she turned to look at her friends. "It is wax!" (F/N)'s attention was caught by Wade beaming as he scraped off a piece of the wall, "Like, literally!"

     The walls are wax? (F/N) looked around the building, I wonder how expensive this was to make.

     Carly let out a "huh." behind (F/N). Wade walked towards the door held shut by chains and a lock and tried to push the door open only to pause, look back at the girls and then take a step in. "You're not gonna go in there are you?" Carly questioned her boyfriend, jutting her hip to the left.

     Wade let out an excited whisper, "Yeah!" before slipping into the building. Carly rolled her eyes and followed her boyfriend into the attraction.

     "Guys, this is illegal." (F/N) pointed at the bright sign that warned them not to enter.

     "We'll be quick!" Wade reassured.

     Not wanting to be left alone outside in the unknown town (F/N) followed her friends into the wax museum, closing the door behind her. When she looked up her jaw dropped.

     There were many scenes before her, a wax statue of a male bartender making a drink at a bar, random paintings, and small to large figurines in glass. A couple dancing by the figurines, some ladies playing chess by a bookshelf.

     "What if someone's here?" Carly worriedly rushed out as she walked further into the building. (F/N) looked at her friend in confusion, now you're worried?

     "Hello?" Wade called out, "Anyone in here?"

No response came. "See, we're fine." Wade shrugged and entered further into the building.