NINETEEN

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 :
the visitors

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     "UH—" SHE STARTED but stopped

     "UH—" SHE STARTED but stopped. If she brought his attention to the duo, would he attack them as he did with her friends?

"What is it?" He cursed as a clunk came out from underneath the truck. Bo quickly pulled himself out from under the car and looked at the girl. Noticing her panicked expression his face scrunched up curiously, "Well?"

"Nothing!" (F/N) sputtered quickly, it was obvious that it was a lie. Crap.

He looked at where her gaze would flicker to every so often and quickly spotted the approaching figures. "Ahh—Visitors!"

His expression changed and he looked back at (F/N). "You gotta go back to the house! Now!" He sat up and rushed over to her, grabbing her shoulders.

"I'm goin' I'm goin—" She lazily drawled as he pushed her forward rapidly. The girl was trying to subtly slow them down but with how harshly he was pushing her it was difficult.

He grunted, "Not fast enough—"

"Excuse me, miss!" A feminine voice broke the rushing pair's conversation. "Would you happen to know where I can find girl necessities?"

(F/N) heard Bo mutter "shit." and stop pushing her, casually turning the pushing into wrapping a sly arm around her shoulder.

The girl turned around and made eye contact with the woman, "Y-Yup." She answered, giving the man a hesitant look.

"Well actually, I don't think Carol is running the shop today—" Bo tried to shut down the conversation.

(F/N)'s eyebrows furrowed, Who the hell is Carol?

"It's okay, I'll just leave the money on the counter."  The woman brushed past her boyfriend and towards the (F/N). She saw Bo's hand twitch as it moved slightly towards the advancing woman, only to drop.

The mechanic watched (F/N) and the woman with a scowl on his face, though neither stranger could see it. He gave (F/N) a threatening look as he started talking, "But since Carol is taking a sick day, you'll need the keys for the shop." He got closer to the girl, "She gave me a spare, but I left it at the house."

He turned to the strangers, "We'll be right back."