TEN

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙣 :
hide and seek

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     "WE DON'T HAVE any time to look around!" (F/N) rushed Carly, grabbing her wrist as the girl twirled around in shock

"WE DON'T HAVE any time to look around!" (F/N) rushed Carly, grabbing her wrist as the girl twirled around in shock. Pulling the brunette out of the middle of the road as both of them tried to calm their breathing down.

All the lights in the previously dark town had turned on out of nowhere, giving a bright, lively look to the quiet area. Music began to play faintly somewhere are (F/N) warned, "Carly we can't just stand in the middle of the road we need to hide!"

The brunette nodded and her eyes grew a determined spark. Giving a sympathetic smile to her distraught friend (F/N) finally let her go after giving a few firm shakes.

"There!" Carly began to run towards the church.

It seems too obvious since it's at the end of the road, but I'll trust you. However, she remembered the citizens that sat there for the ceremony and realized they could help, but that was only if they were still there. It was quite late, but it had only been about twenty or thirty minutes from when they got Bo's help.

After taking a glance at her surroundings to make sure there wasn't an angry Bo charging at them, (F/N) hastily followed.

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

"Help! Somebody please!" Carly cried out as they pushed the church doors open.

They rushed into the building and the doors went to shut behind them. (F/N) froze in confusion when no one in the crowd turned towards them. Now that she thought about it—the scene in the church seemed as though it hadn't change at all from earlier.

Beginning to look at the citizens in the rows she quickly noticed that not one person was moving, nor' breathing. (F/N)'s own breathing began to speed up in response when a panicked feeling builds up in her gut. The same music from the earlier ceremony was on repeat and it only helped creep the girl out further.

Carly reached for one of the old women sitting in a row and gently pulled only to let out a scream. The woman's arm had become detached from the elbow down. Falling to the floor with a nasty thunk. Letting out a gasp (F/N) backed away from it as she realized what it was.

The woman was a wax statue. However, there was a bone inside the wax. Not only that but there was muscle as well. (F/N) covered her mouth as she connected the dots.