FINIS

Rastos goes with one of the security teams to check who caused this. Whereas Rhea rushes to check on Argus who was bleeding. Seeing Rhea worried, he reassured her,

"Don't worry, this is just a small scratch."

"How is this a minor scratch? Come on, quickly. Let's get you treated."

She grasps his hand and drags him to one of the guests' rooms. Before going inside, she had ordered one of the maids to deliver them a medical box.

"Sit here."

She motions Argus to sit on the chair as she storms around waiting for the maid.

"Where is she?"

She mumbled. As if on cue, a knock was heard. Rhea clutched the box from the maid and then went on to treat Argus.

".....How often has this been happening in the past few days?"

Rhea inquired in a solemn tone, filling in the silence.

"What do you mean?"

Argus answered with a question.

"You comprehend what I mean."

Argus didn't want to make Rhea worried, so he disregarded her question. Rhea gritted her teeth and remarked,

"You think I didn't notice the dark circles under your eyes? How long has it been since you last slept properly?"

Embarrassed at being caught, Argus averts his gaze,

"So you noticed...."

After being met with silence, Argus looked up to see Rhea on the verge of tears,

"This is so unfair. I was so worried for you after the date passed by in which you were supposed to be dead. Every day I kept thinking if you were all right or not. I prayed that you stayed safe."

She let out a sob and tries pushing back her tears. Argus instantly hugs and strokes her head.

"I'm here, aren't I? Safe and sound."

"What safe?"

Rhea remarks hinting at his recent wounds.

"Aside from that. Therefore, don't worry. After tonight, everything will be all right."

"I sure hope so. I don't know how much more of this emotional rollercoaster I can take."

Suddenly, they hear booming noises from outside. A girl was shouting,

"Let me go! I order you to unhand me this instant!"

Argus and Rhea look at each other after recognizing that voice belonged to Calista. They rush outside to discover people from the Temple surrounding Calista and holding her. Whereas the imperial guards stood confused along with the public and the King that did not know what to do.

Calista was cursing since she had left her weapon back in her room.

This is when Rastos rushes in after he too was informed about this situation. He came in between the Temple people and Calista,

"What do you think you are doing to my fiance?"

"An oracle was passed down, your highness."

"First, let my fiance go."

"But the oracle...you need to listen..."

"I said let her go."

Rastos hissed with a domineering aura, making the Temple people flinch as they nervously let Calista go even though they continued to surround her.