。★ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 ★。

It starts with the arrow of course. One day I was walking to my house after school, when I heard something. Kind of funny I got lost that day.

*CLANK! *

"Hm? What was that?" I heard it come from a mysterious old house. It looked like it's been abandoned for quite a while now...

"What's a noise like that coming from there? Do homeless people live there or something- "

*Step. Step. Step. * I noticed steps in the distance.

"Huh? - "

I turned my head only to find out that a mysterious arrow had lodged itself into my shoulder. The pain was so unbearable, that I had no time to react.

'W- WHAT THE HELL?!- 'I say in my head. Was someone trying to kill me? But who would do that? I thought this town had no serial killers...

"It seems the arrow chose you." A mysterious male voice said, my vision getting blurrier by the second.
"So, I guess it is true that all stand users are drawn towards each other. Would you agree, brother?" The mysterious voice calls to his brother.

"Oh my god, bro! What are we going to do?! We can't just leave her here! - "

"Hey! I asked you a question and you replied with another one? How rude! Plus, I know that! Jesus Christ, how can you be any dumber?" The other mysterious voice puts his head down, from what I can tell anyways.

"H- hey... look..." The person's head turns to see me losing my pulse.

"Well, we can't do anything about it. If she can't handle the arrow, too bad." He says in a cold tone.

"Fine. but we're going to leave her body here?"

"Well, I guess we can dispose of it."

'W- wait... I'm still... alive...' as my eyelids shut.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝗛𝗶! 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸!

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩?