。★ 𝐘𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐤𝐨 𝐘𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢 ★。

"So that Hazamada guy, he doesn't know anything about the electric current prick who killed my brother."

"That's right. He said that they had only talked on the phone."

"Josuke. Do you actually believe him? Did you grill him?"

"If Hazamada knew who that guy was, he would've already been silenced."

"... That's true. He would've ended up like my brother."

"That's true. The fact that Hazamada is still alive proves that he really has no clue.
But he mentioned something else."

"For some reason, Stand users are attracted to one another unconsciously, although we don't know each other. It's said that an invisible red thread connects those who are destined to get married. It's a bit like that. We're bound to run into each other somewhere one day.
He could be an enemy or a friend. He could be someone who steps on your foot on the bus. He could even be your new neighbor. You don't know who they will be.
Morioh is a small place. I don't know how many Stand users there are, but there's nowhere to hide. They'll give themselves away eventually.
That guy knows very well that he will get caught sooner or later. That's why he wants you to disappear."

.

.

.

"Damn it. What a coward. Come and attack us now!"

"This shows that he's also very discreet. If he decides to launch an attack on us, it means he's certain that he'll win."

"..."

"..."

"Hey, that's Koichi!"

.

.

.

(MITSUKO: 1st PERSON)

After school, I spot the others and go to one of our usual hang out spots. This time it happened to be on the pool deck.

"Hey!!!" I yell out to everyone.

"Hey, Mitsuko! We're just looking at our grades from that English test!" Josuke replied, waving his hand at me.

"Oh! What did everyone get?"

"Nghhh what should I do?? This is my English test just now..."

"?" I turn my head around to see Koichi looking at his test result. I read it and.... He got a 16?!

"Koichi?! What happened?! What made you get such a low grade?" I questioned him. Judging by the other's looks, they've been wanting to ask him that too.

"I was so troubled by Yukako. I couldn't focus at all."

"Really? I even scored higher than you, although I only got 32."

"WHAT?! YUKAKO?!" I yelled by accident.

"Oi, what are you getting so worked up about?" Josuke questioned me.

"It's just... we've been friends for a long-time and.."

"Wait, really?!" Koichi's head perked up at me. "To be honest, I was a bit happy at first." He said, head back down.
"It was the first time a girl had ever confessed to me...."

"I get it. I totally understand your feelings. I can relate to you." Okuyasu said out of the blue. Koichi continued as I looked back at him.

"But the situation got out of hand due to my indecisiveness! I want to be clear with her!" He stands up.
"I'll tell her that I don't like her and that she should stop bothering me!"