。★ 𝐀𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐎𝐭𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢 ★。

𝘼/𝙉 - 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠, 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙚:) 𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and the gang were on the dock, waiting for the ship to arrive. I ran all the way here along with Okuyasu and Koichi.

"I-is Mr. Joseph Joestar the only passenger?" Koichi asked Jotaro. "Yeah. The rest of the crew is made up of folks from the Speedwagon Foundation."
Hm.... Joseph Joestar.... I think my aunt mentioned that name before in one of her many bizarre stories as a teen. I thought to myself. "Chili Pepper may be confined to areas of electricity, but I'm sure that won't stop him from trying to pass over the water and onto the old man's ship. If he gets to him first, we lose. He'll kill the old man." I shivered at what Jotaro said.

"Jotaro! The boat looks good!" Okuyasu shouted at him. "As far as the battery goes, he's not hiding here. We're all clear and ready to go." Josuke exclaimed. "Josuke... Okuyasu and I are the only ones heading to meet the old man." Jotaro explained. "Huh?!" I replied back, looking at him. "You will hold the fort here with Koichi and Josuke."

"Stay here?! With Josuke?" I blurted. He started to explain. "He'll find something with a battery and send Chili Pepper flying on that."
"Flying? You mean up in the sky?" Koichi questioned him. Josuke started to climb up from the small boat to the deck. "Yeah. I wouldn't be surprised if Chili Pepper was making off with a remote-controlled plane as we speak." Jotaro explained as I saw a smirk form on his face, waiting for our responses.

"A remote-controlled airplane?!" Josuke shouted. "But... it makes sense!" I muttered out loud, just enough for everyone to hear. "Once they pick up speed, model airplanes can fly over 100 kph! That's faster than this motorboat!" I pointed to the small motorboat. "And since Chili Pepper's controlling it, he can fly as high as the battery will take him!" Koichi added onto my discovery. "He doesn't even need a remote control's signal!" Josuke's face turns nervous.

"Josuke, if you spot anything flying around here, I want you to search for his user. Koichi's Reverb (A/N: Changing to this!) has a range of fifty meters. And Mitsuko," He calls my name. "You can use your stand, Justice, to throw projectiles at Chili Pepper's user if he comes here, projecting you, Koichi, and Josuke from his electrical attacks. You mentioned this before, right?" I replied back, nervous. "Yeah..." "Right. You will safeguard your father from terra firma!" He pointed at us. "Understood, Josuke?"

"Yeah, I'm well aware we don't have a second to spare." Josuke replied back to him.

"My own father, huh...."

"Thanks Koichi." Okuyasu said to Koichi as he takes off in the motorboat.

~Meanwhile on the ship with Joseph (aka gilf) 3rd person~

"In just about twenty minutes, we'll arrive at the Port of Morioh, Mr. Joestar." The staff said.

"Is that so? Uh..." Joseph looks at his hand. "Would you happen to know where my cane is?" He mumbled while making a motion with his right hand. "Um, isn't that it right there in front of you?" The staff member said as he pointed to the cane in front of him. "Ahh..." He grabs the can and looked at the window, nonchalant.

~Back to Josuke, Koichi, and Mitsuko, 1st Person~

"Josuke? Are you alright?" I ask him as I see him look at the ocean with a blank stare.
"Out of the blue, I'm told a man I've never met is my father..." He murmured quietly. Me and Koichi walked up to him. "It's just... I don't know..." He lowers his head, thinking about something. "But, his life's in danger." He puts his head back up with confidence. "Not doing everything I can would haunt my dreams forever. Besides, my mom would break down in a puddle of tears if he ever bit the dust." He explained to us emotionless.
He sounds so sad....
I thought to myself. I make my face form a small smile. "Josuke don't worry, we can defeat this stand user or whatever he is!" I said to him, confident. "Heh, thanks Mitsuko." He replies back with a quick smile.