。★ 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢 𝐏𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 ★。

Josuke ended up running into an alleyway in the city. He can hear screaming coming from the end of the alleyway.

"Josuke! What do we do?! The alleyway is too dark to see anything!" Koichi says, panicked.

"Don't worry, our solution is right in front of us." Josuke replies to Koichi, looking at the ground.

"Huh? Is that part of her clothing?" Okuyasu looks down with Josuke, looking at a teared part of her shirt.

"Yes, and I can restore it to its original host easily." Josuke says, smirking.

"Oh, I get it! Josuke can use his Crazy Diamond to restore the torn piece of clothing to Mitsuko, and that can lead us right to her!" Koichi says, figuring it out.

"Man, how come I didn't get that..." Okuyasu replies to Koichi, his head down still.

"C'mon, let's go!" Josuke says, already following the piece of clothing into the depths of the alleyway

.

.

.

(1st PERSON)

As I was walking, I stumbled into an alleyway because I got lost, again.

"Man, where am I? How the hell did I stumble into an alleyway?"

"Hey girlie, are you lost?"

"!?" I stumble backwards only to find a stand? It looked pure yellow with a beak, like a duck. But the scariest part was that there was electricity all around it.

"Who- no what are you?" I said, terrified.

"Ah, so you can see me... that proves you have a stand!!!" He says in utter satisfaction.

'Shit! Why did I say that?!' I say in my head.

"Show me, SHOW ME YOUR STAND!!!" He says, screaming!!!

I started to get out my stand, but he shocked me with his power.
"AAAAA!!!!" I screamed in pain. 'It hurts so much.... Someone help me....'

.

.

.

"Crazy Diamond."

"J-JOSUKE!" I yelled in surprise. 'He's here, actually here!'

"Mitsuko, you shouldn't go off running like that." He then looks at me.

"Ahaha..." I hid my face, embarrassed.

"Josuke Higashikata... you're the one who I was looking for. The one who was interrupting me this whole time!" He says directly to Josuke's face.

"Uhm... do you know each other Josuke?" I ask him.

"Long story, talk later." He looks at me for a split second then gets prepared for the fight.

"Guys!!!"

"Right here, Josuke!" "At your service!"

Then, they started to battle against the so-called stand.

.

.

.

Josuke then lands a punch on the stand. The stand flies all the way over to the wall.

"Gkkk!" He spits out blood from his mouth and lands on the ground.

"I- I can't lose! I am Red-Hot Chili Pepper! I am invincible!!!" 'Sure, you are. Like every evil person says that...' I scoffed.

Before Josuke can land a hit, Red-Hot Chili Pepper makes Josuke trip and fall.
Luckily, Koichi was there to help him and got Chili paralyzed.

"Tch... you think THAT CAN STOP ME?!" He then electrocuted everyone within range for enough time to escape through the pipe.

"Dammit... I WON'T LET YOU GET AWAY!!!" Josuke yells and reaches for the pipe. But it was already too late, he was gone.

"No... we were so close." Josuke looks down at the ground, defeated.

"Don't worry, you can get him next time... *cough cough*" I said in a weak voice. After getting electrocuted twice, I didn't feel the greatest.

"Oh my god, Mitsuko, are you alright?! Did you get hurt?!" Josuke ran up to me to make sure I was ok.

"Y- yeah... besides getting electrocuted twice... I'm fine... heh..." I said, coughing even more.

"She's going to have to go to the hospital to heal up, Josuke. It seems she couldn't handle the shock from Chili Pepper." Koichi comments to Josuke.

"Yeah, let's get you all patched up." Josuke says, helping me get up.

"Thanks... Josuke." I said to him,

"Anytime." He replied to me back.

Just then, Jotaro appears out of nowhere.

"W- hey! When did Jotaro get here?!" Okuyasu says, shocked to see him.

"I saw you guys out of my window running so I made sure what was going on. Turns out everything's fine I guess." He lowers his hat and mumbles "Yare yare daze..."

"Oh, Jotaro!" I grab Jotaro's attention by my physical state.

"What Happened to you?" He asked me.

~After telling the whole situation~

"Huh, so that's what happened... damn Chili Peppers user..." Jotaro clenched his fists.

"Hey Josuke, I've been meaning to tell you..." Josuke looks at me. "I wanted to say sorry to all the horrible things I told you... I realize now you were trying to comfort me..."

"Wait, what did you think he was doing?" Jotaro asks,

"I thought.... He was stalling until you got to where we were... y'know I thought that was a bold face lie he told me."

Jotaro sighs. "Good freaking grief..."

"I'm so relieved we got that out of the way into our friendship." He says to me,

"Wait... we're friends?" I ask him.

"Of course, why wouldn't we be?" He states as if that was obvious from the start.

"Thank you, Josuke."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗜 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗢𝗥 𝗔𝗕𝗧 𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗗💀

𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗸<𝟯