。★ 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨 ★。

While walking back, Auntie explained everything.

"So you're saying you had a stand the whole time?! Why didn't you tell me?!" I said, offended. She had the audacity to not tell me the whole time?!

"Well I couldn't tell you because I had to keep you safe! What if someone tried to hurt you because I told you?" She said back.

"Now c'mon just calm down." Josuke said, butting in. "Just tell us about your stand already.

"Ok ok I will..." Auntie spoke.

Mr. Kujo looks at her, waiting for her explanation.

"In the past, I was just a normal high school student. Well, until my stand appeared."

"I remember starting to see a figure float behind me but whenever I asked anyone they just looked at me like I was crazy....."

"'What are you talking about?' or 'Are you making this up? I have no time for this.' It was really starting to get to me....." Suki's head looks at the floor.

"That's when I met Jotaro, my friend. A-and to be honest, my only one at the time..." I heard her explaining when I heard from Okuyasu "Aww!" "Shhhh!" Josuke shushed him. Mr. Kujo looked to the side.

"So, it didn't take long for him to notice I had one too. One day he confronted me about it...."

~ Flashback ~

"Oi."

I turn my head. 'Wait.... Is he Jotaro Kujo?! What does he want?!' I think to myself.

"A-ah! Yes?" I stutter in my voice, which makes things more awkward.

"Meet me at the back of the school. I want to talk to you about something." From the looks of it, he was very serious. He wasn't trying to be kind at all...

"O-ok? Do you mind me asking what it is for- "

"I'll talk to you about it when we get there. Also, I'll be waiting no later than 4. Be quick."

"R-right!" I said quickly. I could feel all the stares coming from the other students, especially from the girls.
"Ugh.... What does Jojo see in her? She just looks like a brat..." I heard from one of the girls. "You're the one to talk..." I mutter to myself.

After the bell rang, I immediately packed up my stuff and went to the back of the school. When I get there, he's already here.

"I see you actually came." He spoke.

"Of course, I came!" I said a little too energetic.

"Right....." I heard him say and then mutter his signature catchphrase.

"Anyways, I need to tell you,"

"?" I hummed, confused. What does he need to tell me?
I then see a floating figure appear behind him. It looked really muscular with all its purple and blue hues.

"You can see that thing behind me, don't you?" He said, menacingly.

"I-I do...." Without me realizing it, mines appeared behind me as well. It was a very tall lady with a crown that was connected with a veil on her waving hair. Her clothes were a red tank top and a flowing skirt on her waist.

His eyes widened when he saw mines.

"What?" I turned behind me to see what he was looking at... it was my 'person.' "Oh...."