。★ 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢 𝐏𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 - 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 ★。

Koichi, Okuyasu, and I were waiting for Josuke, but not at out usual meeting spot. It was this empty field with only withered bushed and leaves. I was looking up at the sky, bored out of my mind.

"Damn, some bug's bitten me! I don't believe it; Bugs only ever bother me." Okuyasu said as he kept scratching his hand vigorously. Behind him was his purple motorcycle and next to it was Koichi's mountain bike. Weird for someone his size...

"Ah, Josuke!" Koichi turned his head around to see Josuke wave back to him. "Hey! Sorry, I'm late." He explained.

"What's this about Josuke? Bringing us to a place like this...what's wrong with Tonio's restaurant, where we normally go to?" Okuyasu said, confused. I could say that I was too. I'm not the one who brought you here. It's Jotaro." Josuke finished his sentence as my face lit up.
"Jotaro-san? What would he want?" I said, curious. My had went up to my chin, daydreaming.

"It's probably about Chili Pepper." Josuke said as Koichi let out a gasp. "You mean that stand, Red Hot Chili Pepper?!" My face went into a grimace. Just thinking about him made me want to beat someone up. My eyebrows furrowed as my aura changed. "Has he shown himself?" I asked while Josuke and Koichi looked at me. Okuyasu broke a branch out of frustration. "Yes, he has. At my place, last night-" Josuke gets cut off by Okuyasu.

"You asshole! Why didn't you tell me right away?!" he yelled as I hear footsteps approaching us. I raise my head and look behind me. "I told Josuke to keep quiet about it. There's electricity everywhere in town, so it's risky to talk about him there."

"Jotaro-san!" I yelled. I was surprised to see him there. The last time I saw him my aunt, or Suki, were hanging out!
"I've gathered you in this field so that we're not overheard." Okuyasu's face turned to look at Josuke. "Okuyasu. I hate Chili Pepper's guts, too. He sneaks into people's homes. He listens to or steals whatever he wants." His body posture relaxed as Josuke explained.

"That explains why my completed homework had disappeared from my desk when I woke up! I was certain my mom had mistaken it for trash-" Koichi rambles, then Josuke knocks him into reality. "That's hardly our biggest problem, Koichi! What I'm trying to say is that Chili Pepper has only stayed quiet because we're around, and with as little effort at it takes to make a lewd phone call, he can drag enemies' souls into electrical wiring." Josuke explained as he pointed at Koichi. I was surprised at the conclusion, even Okuyasu's face relaxed even more into a shocked look. "There's no doubt that he uses the bow and arrow. He might have already gotten somebody with it." He stated as I recalled the moment the bow and arrow had gotten me. Josuke still continued. "I saw firsthand how he's getting stronger. We can't waste any time by finding whoever's behind this stand!"

"But how will we do it, Josuke?" I questioned him. "I'm guessing That's what we're here to discuss, Jotaro?" Josuke turns his head to Jotaro, waiting for his answer.
"No, not quite. It's possible to find him. The person who can is arriving at Morioh Harbor at noon." All of us were shocked to what he just said. Can someone really find the stand user that easily? "He can find him?" "Is this guy a stand user?!" "Who is he?" "That's right. His stand is called Hermit Purple. But the stand user is too old. There's no way he can fight."
"Too old? How old is he? Do you know him?" Josuke asked Jotaro. "Yes. I know him very well. He once had a very macho body, not that you could tell that now. He's 80. No, I think he's 79."

"What?! There's no way he can be 79!" I thought out loud, Josuke adding onto it. "He's 79?! He's ancient!" Jotaro ignored the comments and continued explaining. "He's not good with his feet, and he walks with a cane now. He had an operation for his gallstones two years ago, and he's had cataracts." Me, Josuke, Okuyasu, and Koichi all looked at each other in shock as he still continued to explain?! "He wears full dentures and he complained that he couldn't eat a T-bone steak. He's also started to go senile."
"Now stop right there!" I cut him off and everyone turned to look at me. "How the hell can he help us?! He's basically half dead!" Josuke complained as well. "Come on! Don't tell me his hobby is meddling with mailboxes and phone calls! Give me strength!" Josuke facepalmed himself as Jotaro started to talk again.