。★ 𝐘𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐤𝐨 𝐘𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢 ᵖᵃʳᵗ ² ★。

Read end card for information about future updates! Now enjoy<3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where am I?' I say in my head. I look around the room I was in to see. I run up to the window to find out that I was in a completely different house. It looked like it was on the cliff edge. I turn around to see any tools that would help me escape. My eyes first laid eyes on telephone, but the cables were cut to no avail. I exclaim as I see her enter the room with..... breakfast? My stomach growls impatiently.

"Koichi, are you hungry? Wait a second. Breakfast will be ready soon." She says as she turned to look at me as if she's a mom cooking food for her child.

"O- okay..." My lips quivered.
'She owns a stand that controls hair .I will do what she says for now, and find a chance to escape later...' I say in my head as she places my dish on the table, setting up all the utensils perfectly.
'This is the only way.'

.

.

.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked nervously.

"What is it?" She answers back, stirring up the breakfast she made me.

"About your hair last night, how did you do that?" I raise my hand in question, my sweat from my head drops to the floor.

"Were you scared?" She raise a plate at me. "Of course, you would be." She spoke, then fills the plate with the porridge she was stirring from earlier. "Everyone would be if they saw it all of a sudden. Last February, someone shot an Arrow through my chest." She puts her head down, recalling the moment it happened.
"No, it was probably a dream. When I woke up, my wound had already healed. I've had this power since then.:

I let out a gasp. 'It was Keicho Nijimura!' "Do you know anyone else who possesses that kind of power?" I say to her.

"I don't." My eyes widened. 'She doesn't know I'm a stand user!'

"All right. Take a seat. You're still growing, so you need lots of nutrients." She unties the apron on her back to look at me, delightful. She sees that my face resembled of one who is scared. "You'll become a real man for me this way."

'Just obey her first.' I say in my head as my expression completely changes. I go to sit in the chair and wave my arms in the air in excitement.

"It looks delicious!" I say with a little too much enthusiasm. "I'm going to start eating now!" I pick up the knife the laid perfectly on the table and start to go to pick up a roll of bread from the basket.

"Koichi, you can't eat that yet." She said to me as I starred at her, confused. My shoulders rested on my body, waiting for her response. She then holds my English test that I mentioned earlier to my friends.

"You scored 16 points on your English test!" She yelled all of a sudden as my expression turned to fear again.
Although a man's intelligence doesn't define him, this is still a lousy score." Her aura changed; "I've decided to make you eat and review at the same time. All right?" I relaxed as she only meant my English test? She stands up to grab multiple boxes to set on the table I was at. I gasp and let go of my knife that was in my other hand.

"I'm going to ask you questions. You have to chose the correct answer from A, B, or C. Then, you'll eat the food inside the box." She said in a monotone voice. I stumble on my words.

"H-hold on-" She cuts me off again.

"Stop talking, let's begin. During your stay here, everything in your daily life mut be of help to you. Don't you agree?" She said to me as I looked dumbfounded, looking down at the boxes. What fate do I have in store for me?