。★ 𝐖𝐞 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐔𝐩 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲! ★。

"Where today we hear from "Languishing Boy." "Kai, hear me out." He writes. "My girlfriend just ghosted me, and I'm super depressed." "I think I may've scared her off with my out-of-the-blue proposal." "And I spent my whole paycheck on her birthstone engagement ring..."

.

.

.

I hear a man in the background talking to a person on the phone. Josuke, Koichi, Okuyasu, and I were sitting at a table near the man as Jotaro showed us what was inside the briefcase he was holding the whole time.

 Josuke, Koichi, Okuyasu, and I were sitting at a table near the man as Jotaro showed us what was inside the briefcase he was holding the whole time

                                            ~Stand Bow and Arrow~

I gasp. 'That's the bow and arrow Okuyasu and his brother used on me!' I thought to myself.

"So you've safely recovered the bow and arrow." Josuke asked Jotaro. "Yeah, I found it in Akira Otoishi's apartment. He'd been using his stand to help himself to a few things." Jotaro added while looking serious. His face looking the other way.

"I'll hunt you down, and wipe you off the face of the Earth."
"You can't get me in here!"

"Chili Pepper's spent." Jotaro continued to explain. "Even if he were to break loose, I don't think he'd try anything."
"Jotaro if you don't mind me asking, what about the bow and arrow?" I asked. "I was wondering about the same thing." Okuyasu added on. We both look at Jotaro in anticipation. "It'll go to the Speedwagon Foundation for analysis. It'll help us unravel the mystery of stands." He said, adding emphasis on the last part.

"*phew* That's great!" I announced. "Hallelujah! Then that solves it! That seemed almost too easy but hooray! We did it!" I cheered with Koichi.

"We're still interrogating Otoishi about the other stand users this thing unleashed. So, stay on your toes, just in case." He stated firmly.
"- Okay."
"- Yeah."
"- Right."
We all say in harmony.

"The Japanese sure do know their coffee." I hear Mr. Joestar say in the back ground. "Waitress, refill please!" I smile at him as he reminds me of my aunt when I was little. "Ah! The food you recommended auntie is delicious sweetie!" She would say so positive. "I'll make sure we'll here again, okay?"

"Watch ou-! Christ..." I hear Josuke say as I snap back to reality to find him holding Mr. Joestar's cup in the air.
"Josuke." Called Jotaro. "Hm?" He hummed back. "Why don't you and your dad go find something to do while we have free time." "Oh.... Yeah..." I found his response to be a little off tone, he continued anyways. "Guess you're right! Come on, let's go. Upsy daisy." He helped him up as I said. "Hey Josuke! Can I come with you? I don't want to be a bother but I've been wanting to ask you something." I explained. "Sure. C'mon." I got up from my seat at the café as we walked away from the rest of the gang.

"I wonder about those two. Y'know Josuke and Mr. Joestar? I'm worried."

"Whoa, this cake is top notch! Waitress, more cake!"