。★ 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭 ★。

There was someone hiding in our town of Morioh, committing murders somewhere in the town. What's worse, the killings have gone completely unnoticed. It's shocking. It's downright chilling. But we have no way of finding the killer. Even the number of Stand users in Morioh is a mystery. People aren't worried about some silent killer...
They're worried about what's for dinner, they're blind to those happenings outside their immediate view.

.

.

.

(~3rd POV, Narration~)

"I have 285 yen to my name?! I had 20,000 yen in my savings!" Josuke would yell. He was squatting on the floor, dismayed. He then stuffed the paper into his pocket and immediately yanked out his wallet, only for it to be seemingly empty. He looked inside. In it was a receipt and a measly 12 yen. He dumped in into his hand.

"Twelve yen?! That 20,000 yen was for those dope designer shoes... what the hell did I even buy?" he squatted on the floor, wondering where in the world would his money go. "This is all that crusty old fart's fault! He charged 130,000-yen worth of baby bullshit to my freakin card! I did have the old man pay me back the 130,000, then I got bit by this mysterious spending bug... and my money sense flew out the window." He head was in his hands, now regretting all of the things he bought, and the shopping spree he had done.

"Maybe there's a thousand yen somewhere that I forgot about." He searched his bag again, maybe some yen fell out of his wallet and into the bag?

Tap tap tap!

Josuke snapped his head to the noise. He was near an ATM, which is where he disposed of the 285 yen. Under it, something made a tapping noise similar to one who would tap their nails on a desk. He leaned in closer and.....

"A roach!" He gasped as he jumped back. The black roach scurried away in the darkness. Josuke started to stand back up. "Guess a bank's no different from anywhere else." He picked up his school bag and he turned his heel to leave. But in surprise, something, not a roach, came out from under the ATM. It was a miniature person. Josuke looked to the ground, shocked.

"A S-Stand?" He stuttered he words before the Stand itself started to speak. "Got one yen." It spoke before plopping the coin into his head and running away from Josuke. It ran through the sliding doors but not before Josuke ran after it. "Little bastard! I-It's a Stand! We have ourselves a new Stand on our hands!"

☆ ☆ ☆

(~Mitsuko's POV~)

I was on my way to the grocery store, when all of a sudden I hear a tapping sound. "Hm?" I hummed in question to what seemed like a vending machine which was making the noise. It came from under it. "What's with all the tapping?" I leaned my head in closer, squatting down in the process. Although I should hurry, Aunt Suki Is expecting me to get some groceries to get to her apartment. I don't know why she didn't do it herself, maybe she's just lazy.

Then something popped from under the vending machine. A person.

"Huh?!" I gasped, backing away. 'Is this a Stand?' I questioned in my head. The yen I was holding in my pocket dropped to the ground, notifying the Stand-like creature. It immediately ran over to me and stole some of the yen. "Hey! Give that back to me! I need that to buy groceries!" I yelled, chasing after it now as it was running away from me down the street. It was running to a certain spot, I'm sure.

it turned to the left and I quickly id the same, following its path. That's when I spot Okuyasu. It seemed like he was running after something too. "Hey, Okuyasu!" The Stand ran across the street right towards Okuyasu to join the thing he was chasing after. I joined Okuyasu. "Hey, do you know what is going on?" I asked him, we were still running. "I don't know man! He stole my yen and now I'm gonna squish it to death!" he yelled. While going on, the Stand ran further away from us.