。★ 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 ★。

After the incident, me, Josuke, and the others were friends. We would hang out every day during and after school.
One day, we were planning to go all study at Josuke's house and play video games after, as long as we get all of our studying done like Josuke's mom said.

"So, Koichi, how did you get your stand?" I ask him.

"Well, it's a long story..." *Koichi explains.*

"WHAT?! HOW DARE HE DO THAT TO YOUR MOM AND SISTER!?" I shout in disbelief.

"I know, right! And then Tamami framed me with a knife! It almost made my mom kill herself from the guilt.... thank God I manifested my stand in time...." Koichi looks at the ground.

"Koichi..." I look concerned.

"Don't worry! Koichi is fine!" Okuyasu then nudges Koichi's shoulder.

"Y-yeah! Let's get back to studying..." Koichi looks down at his notebook to study for summer homework.

"*sigh* Mhm..." Josuke sighs and continues to study.

"Oh sorry, but I have to ask this, Josuke." I turned my head to him.

"?" Josuke turns to look like me.

"How long have you guys known each other?" I asked him.

"About the school year.... Why?"

"What?! Was I that late?!" I exclaimed.

"Woah, take a chill pill. After we met Jotaro, we stopped several stands..."

"Including me..." I look down.

"Hey." He puts my hand on my shoulder.
"It wasn't your fault. We'll find out who controlled you, mark my words."

I was in awe of his speech; he really was determined to find him! I can see it in his eyes! "R-right!"

"Anyways, why were you so freaked out earlier?" Josuke asked me.

"It's just... so much time has already passed! It was like half the school year went by when I got my stand..."

"Wait... You had your stand for HALF A YEAR?!" Josuke yelled in shock, startling everyone.

"Y-yeah?! What about it?!" I asked him.

"I thought you only got it recently.... But you had it for way longer than I expected..." Josuke calms himself down.

"Yeah... Okayasu's brother hit me with the arrow outside their house." I point to it in the distance. "Then...." I glare at Okuyasu. "Care to explain?"

"O-oh yeah.... We kinda dumped her in the dumpster."

A menacing aura was around Koichi and Josuke.

"You... WHAT?!" Both scream in unison!

"It was only because we had to get rid of her body! We thought she died..." Okuyasu said, sheepishly.

"Right... and you didn't even check for a pulse?" I look at him.

"We did! I swear!" He put his hands up. "Your heart wasn't beating!"

I stood there shocked, as well as everyone else.

"My heart.... Wasn't beating?" I put my arm to my chest... "I didn't know that..." My voice breaking up.

"Hey! I didn't mean to make you upset, or anything!" Okuyasu said, trying to comfort Suki.

"C'mon man! You're going to make a girl cry!" Josuke told Okuyasu.

"Aaaaa! I didn't mean too!" He cried.

"Guys...... we have school tomorrow... we should go to our houses..." Koichi said, breaking the tension.